What's new

Penny's Perfect Revenge Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

Penny's Perfect Revenge - Seducing Her Husband's Stepbrother Penny's Perfect Revenge - Seducing Her Husband's Stepbrother Novel Synopsis

**WARNING: DARK ROMANCE**

“Don’t you know, Penelope, that once I mark something as mine, I hardly part with it?” He drawled against her neck, the dark, deep timbre of his voice sending liquid heat pooling between her legs even as she felt the cold press of the gun against her side.
“Well, I am sorry to break it to you, Maximo… but I am no one’s property,” She spat at him defiantly, meeting his gaze. He made her feel strong and powerful, a sharp contrast to the weak gullible woman she knew she was.
“Wrong. You. Are. Mine, Penelope. I claimed you even when you were with my brother, you just didn’t know it yet.” He smirked down at her, his right hand caressing her neck, straying dangerously towards the plunging neckline of her dress, “And look at you saying one thing and meaning another, as though your p***y does not cry out for my touch, for my mouth,” His smile widened, his eyes growing darker, “For my c**k…”

Shit.

“I… I feel nothing for you, Maximo,” Penny said breathily between clenched teeth.
It was all a lie, but he didn’t need to know that?
Damn her hormones for betraying her like so.
“You don’t?” He asked, goading her on.
“I don’t,” She confirmed confidently, but all of that confidence evaporated when that seductive grin appeared on his face.
“Well, let’s have a check then, shall we?”

Penelope’s perfect life takes a downward turn the night she catches her husband, Fabian f*****g her best friend, Kira. Heartbroken and completely done with life, she bumps into the infamous Maximo Tarantino, her husband’s stepbrother and worst enemy, and just like that, the perfect plan forms in her head.

The perfect revenge.
But Maximo Tarantino is dangerous… and while the very fact that he is the literal definition of s*x on legs might make him appealing to some, rumor has it that he has affiliations to one of the most notorious mafia groups in the city…
The attraction between them is off the roof, but Maximo has secrets of his own, secrets that would destroy all the leaps of progress they have made should Penelope come to find out who he really is and what he is capable of. And there is no forgetting that one little detail;
Penelope is still very much married.
What would happen in this conflicting tale of s*x, obsession, revenge, and love?
Will Penny see her perfect revenge through?
Or will she give all up when it becomes too much?

.............................................................................................................

Penelope’s perfect life takes a downward turn the night she catches her husband, Fabian f*****g her best friend, Kira.
Heartbroken and completely done with life, she bumps into the infamous Maximo Tarantino, her husband’s stepbrother and worst enemy, and just like that, the perfect plan forms in her head. The perfect revenge.
But Maximo Tarantino is dangerous and while the very fact that he is the literal definition of s*x on legs might make him appealing to some, rumor has it that he has affiliations to one of the most notorious mafia groups in the city. The attraction between them is off the roof, but Maximo has secrets of his own, secrets that would destroy all the leaps of progress they have made should Penelope come to find out who he really is and what he is capable of.
And there is no forgetting that one little detail; Penelope is still very much married. What would happen in this conflicting tale of s*x, obsession, revenge, and love?
Will Penny see her perfect revenge through? Or will she give all up when it becomes too much?
Read the full story now to obtain the details, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Perfect Revenge 1.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Perfect Revenge 2.pdf
    41.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Perfect Revenge 3.pdf
    40.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Perfect Revenge 4.pdf
    37.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Perfect Revenge 5.pdf
    39.5 KB · Views: 31

View attachment 268301Penny's Perfect Revenge - Seducing Her Husband's Stepbrother Novel Synopsis

**WARNING: DARK ROMANCE**

“Don’t you know, Penelope, that once I mark something as mine, I hardly part with it?” He drawled against her neck, the dark, deep timbre of his voice sending liquid heat pooling between her legs even as she felt the cold press of the gun against her side.
“Well, I am sorry to break it to you, Maximo… but I am no one’s property,” She spat at him defiantly, meeting his gaze. He made her feel strong and powerful, a sharp contrast to the weak gullible woman she knew she was.
“Wrong. You. Are. Mine, Penelope. I claimed you even when you were with my brother, you just didn’t know it yet.” He smirked down at her, his right hand caressing her neck, straying dangerously towards the plunging neckline of her dress, “And look at you saying one thing and meaning another, as though your p***y does not cry out for my touch, for my mouth,” His smile widened, his eyes growing darker, “For my c**k…”

Shit.

“I… I feel nothing for you, Maximo,” Penny said breathily between clenched teeth.
It was all a lie, but he didn’t need to know that?
Damn her hormones for betraying her like so.
“You don’t?” He asked, goading her on.
“I don’t,” She confirmed confidently, but all of that confidence evaporated when that seductive grin appeared on his face.
“Well, let’s have a check then, shall we?”

Penelope’s perfect life takes a downward turn the night she catches her husband, Fabian f*****g her best friend, Kira. Heartbroken and completely done with life, she bumps into the infamous Maximo Tarantino, her husband’s stepbrother and worst enemy, and just like that, the perfect plan forms in her head.

The perfect revenge.
But Maximo Tarantino is dangerous… and while the very fact that he is the literal definition of s*x on legs might make him appealing to some, rumor has it that he has affiliations to one of the most notorious mafia groups in the city…
The attraction between them is off the roof, but Maximo has secrets of his own, secrets that would destroy all the leaps of progress they have made should Penelope come to find out who he really is and what he is capable of. And there is no forgetting that one little detail;
Penelope is still very much married.
What would happen in this conflicting tale of s*x, obsession, revenge, and love?
Will Penny see her perfect revenge through?
Or will she give all up when it becomes too much?

.............................................................................................................

Penelope’s perfect life takes a downward turn the night she catches her husband, Fabian f*****g her best friend, Kira.
Heartbroken and completely done with life, she bumps into the infamous Maximo Tarantino, her husband’s stepbrother and worst enemy, and just like that, the perfect plan forms in her head. The perfect revenge.
But Maximo Tarantino is dangerous and while the very fact that he is the literal definition of s*x on legs might make him appealing to some, rumor has it that he has affiliations to one of the most notorious mafia groups in the city. The attraction between them is off the roof, but Maximo has secrets of his own, secrets that would destroy all the leaps of progress they have made should Penelope come to find out who he really is and what he is capable of.
And there is no forgetting that one little detail; Penelope is still very much married. What would happen in this conflicting tale of s*x, obsession, revenge, and love?
Will Penny see her perfect revenge through? Or will she give all up when it becomes too much?
Read the full story now to obtain the details, thank you so much!
What about the rest of the story? 😞