What's new

In Love, Never Say Never Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
In Love, Never Say Never is now available for you to download or read online. It is a Chinese novel that has been translated by some English translation apps for readers to read and download online. It has a unique title that grasps my interest in the first place, I'm recommending it for everyone who is a lover of a non-sci-fictional novel of this category.

It narrates the ordeal of a wealthy, young handsome-looking man who was forced into getting married for his grandfather's sake, and he reluctantly accepted to do so, without sincere love for his partner.

The chapters are available here now for you to download or Read Online!

In Love, Never Say Never Novel Synopsis​

In Love, Never Say Never NovelA handsome man in a luxury car would undoubtedly garner the attention of many passersby.

Ashton Fuller was the epitome of wealth and good looks. I had long grown used to the curious gazes of the passersby after so many years. Ignoring them, I slid into the front passenger seat.

When the man who was resting with his eyes closed felt a slight movement, an indistinct frown settled between his brows. Without opening his eyes, he asked in a deep voice, “Has everything been settled?”

“Yes!” I nodded as I passed the contract signed with the hospital to him, uttering, “Dr. Ludwick told me to send his greetings to you.” I had intended to sign the contract alone at the hospital today, but I ran into Ashton on my way here. For a reason unknown to me, he offered to drive me here, saying that it was on his way.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
In Love, Never Say Never is now available for you to download or read online. It is a Chinese novel that has been translated by some English translation apps for readers to read and download online. It has a unique title that grasps my interest in the first place, I'm recommending it for everyone who is a lover of a non-sci-fictional novel of this category.

It narrates the ordeal of a wealthy, young handsome-looking man who was forced into getting married for his grandfather's sake, and he reluctantly accepted to do so, without sincere love for his partner.

View attachment 8320A handsome man in a luxury car would undoubtedly garner the attention of many passersby.

Ashton Fuller was the epitome of wealth and good looks. I had long grown used to the curious gazes of the passersby after so many years. Ignoring them, I slid into the front passenger seat.

When the man who was resting with his eyes closed felt a slight movement, an indistinct frown settled between his brows. Without opening his eyes, he asked in a deep voice, “Has everything been settled?”

“Yes!” I nodded as I passed the contract signed with the hospital to him, uttering, “Dr. Ludwick told me to send his greetings to you.” I had intended to sign the contract alone at the hospital today, but I ran into Ashton on my way here. For a reason unknown to me, he offered to drive me here, saying that it was on his way.
Does anyone have the full book to download? I need from Ch 475 to end. Ty

View attachment 8320A handsome man in a luxury car would undoubtedly garner the attention of many passersby.

Hello Simon,
The attachment you referred is only the book cover. Can you please guide me on where I can get the remainder chapters please? Ty
OK GAlaxygirl1915: (I need from Chapters 475 to end) i will get back to you on this.

Hello Simon,
The attachment you referred is only the book cover. Can you please guide me on where I can get the remainder chapters please? Ty

Hello Simon,
The novel is currently ongoing, from my point of view, so the remaining chapters will be updated here in this page when it is out...Hope is ok?

OK GAlaxygirl1915: (I need from Chapters 475 to end) i will get back to you on this.
i need chapters 360 to the end. How gan i read them?

Hello, how many chapters are in this novel? I need chapter 390 onwards please!