Although it is usually recommended that you have your own website in order to promote your affiliate programs, it is still possible for anyone to earn affiliate commissions without having a website. As an affiliate, you earn some commission for every sale that you create, and all you have to do is to direct visitors to the merchantís website.
Affiliate marketing is very appealing to people who want to start making money online quickly. You donít have to have your own product, and you donít need to worry about payment processing or product handling. When you have decided that you want make some money online with affiliate programs, you just sign up with an affiliate marketing program and choose the products you want to promote and start making money!
Since it is so easy to join an affiliate program and start making some money, how can you start marketing these affiliate programs if you do not have your own website?
1. Use Pay per Click (PPC) advertising to drive traffic to the merchantís website using your affiliate link. When the people you direct to the website purchase a product, you earn commissions.
2. Participate in relevant online groups and forums and have your affiliate link in your signature. As you make posts in the forums, you will be advertising your affiliate link and driving traffic to the merchantís website. When these people you send to the merchantís website through your affiliate link purchase a product, you earn commissions.
3. Write articles and have your affiliate link in your resource box or author biography. People who will read your article will then visit the affiliate programís website through your affiliate link, and this will earn you some commissions.
4. Write product reviews and post them on other peopleís websites. Many webmasters can accept some product reviews on their websites if these websites are on related niches. At the end of your product reviews, include your affiliate links, and this will drive traffic to the affiliate programís website through your link.
5. Start a blog. Starting a blog is easier and quicker than starting a website, so you can start a bolg. It does not cost you anything because you can sign up for a free blog with blogger.com and start publishing on your blog straight away. Write posts related to the affiliate products that you are promoting and add affiliate links to your posts. This is an effective way of promoting your affiliate products.
So, as you can see, you can still make money online with affiliate programs even if you do not have your own website. In fact, you can start to promote your affiliate products as recommended above without a website, and once you start making some money, then you can build a website.