How to solve "max file size exceeded in samsung java phones"
Learnt this sometime ago and felt like sharing it with everyone here lets go there now
1. First of all you have to type the code *#52828378# and dial it.
2. A java test menu will pop up after dialing the code. If not leave don’t try further.
3. Now in the menu, locate OTA test and change the default value (500) of the jar file to any size ( the size of files you want to install)
4. Which means that you can install large size of files (higher than the default value)
5. Now Save and restart the phone.
6. Now try to install java files which are above 500kb in size.
7. That’s all
for most brand you need to type type *#5239870*# and go to Admin settings menu
type *#7092463*# to enter the internal menu Master key and enter Store Settings and update java db, update app