USING MTN NIGERIA FOR EXAMPLE
1. A rooted android phone.
2. An MTN BIS plan
3. Dolphin mini browser
4. Orbot app
make sure you install the browser and the
Orbot apps before you start and you have
MTN APN settings already set up in the
phone. finally, make sure your phone is
1. create a new APN with these settings
APN = blackberry.net
proxy = blank
port = blank or 8580
Username = web
Password = web
2. save it and make it your default settings.
3. install Orbot and dolphin browser mini.
4. in Orbit settings, tick Tor everything,
transparent proxy, Tor tethering
5. activate your internet access, then start
Orbot. wait until the ON button turns green.
then click the test button,select dolphin
browser and wait for the check tor webpage
to show up.
Congratulations,your BIS browsing is now
1. For some strange reason, the test
webpage doesn't show on Opera mini but
you can still browse with it if you ticked "tor
2. this works even when you have zero
naira.however, if you send 2 to 131,it would
say you have no credit