Step1: Download NortonSymbianh*ck.sisx from either this link
or this other link
Step2: Lunch It.
Step3: Go Options > AntiVirus > Quarantine list.
Step4: Go Options > Restore All > Accept Prompt
Step5: Exit application > Delete from App manager ( Symantec Symbian h*ck ). Also delete c:\shared\ folder
Step6: Install RomPatcherPlus_3.1.sisx
Step7: Launch and apply patches:
- Open4all for full access to file system
- Installserver for installing any unsigned applications
You can also Set patches to auto if needed (Options > Add to auto) i added mine to Auto.
(If “Installserver” has red cross, follow steps 8 to 14.) (If checked, reboot your phone now.)
8. Open X-Plore You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
9. Press (Menu – > Tools – > Configuration).
10. Check all (Show Hidden Files, Show system folders etc.).
11. Open “installservers_pack.zip”.
12. Choose what Symbian OS you have. (Read the info.txt in the installserver pack.zip) for E5 i choose Installserver92
13. Copy “installserver.exe” from the folder of your OS to “C:/sys/ bin”. (No need to apply patch on RomPatcher.)
14. Reboot phone. Phone is now h*cked.
h*cked Successfully, Now you can Install any Apps without Signing it
you may wanna read another simplified & official blog post here