De Pro-Techie
Well-rounded Techie
Alpha Asher Novel Synopsis

Prologue
I can tell you the exact moment my life began to fall apart. The moment where everything came
tumbling down and I no longer knew what my place was in the world.
The familiar instantly became foreign and I was left with nowhere to go.
It all started when my boyfriend had found his mate.
Tyler and I had been dating since I was sixteen, almost a year of time was spent having him by my side.
Tyler happened to be the Alpha’s son, I had grown up with Tyler and spent my childhood training at his side.
When I turned sixteen the feelings of friendship quickly blossomed into romance. Tyler was seventeen,
able to find his mate from he turned nineteen.
I was so gullible back then, hanging on his every word. I was so sure we would be mates, we were
destined after all.
Read complete story to find out more...

Prologue
I can tell you the exact moment my life began to fall apart. The moment where everything came
tumbling down and I no longer knew what my place was in the world.
The familiar instantly became foreign and I was left with nowhere to go.
It all started when my boyfriend had found his mate.
Tyler and I had been dating since I was sixteen, almost a year of time was spent having him by my side.
Tyler happened to be the Alpha’s son, I had grown up with Tyler and spent my childhood training at his side.
When I turned sixteen the feelings of friendship quickly blossomed into romance. Tyler was seventeen,
able to find his mate from he turned nineteen.
I was so gullible back then, hanging on his every word. I was so sure we would be mates, we were
destined after all.
Read complete story to find out more...
Attachments
-
Alpha-Asher-1-60.pdf1.9 MB · Views: 15,054
-
Alpha-Asher-60-102.pdf1.4 MB · Views: 9,180
-
Alpha-Asher-103.pdf1.4 MB · Views: 2,543
-
Alpha-Asher-104.pdf1.1 MB · Views: 1,977
-
Alpha-Asher-105.pdf2.2 MB · Views: 1,830
-
Alpha-Asher-106.pdf3.3 MB · Views: 1,859
-
Alpha-Asher-107.pdf2.4 MB · Views: 1,683
-
Alpha-Asher-108-110.pdf10 MB · Views: 2,484
-
Alpha-Asher-111-115.pdf24.7 MB · Views: 3,314
-
Alpha-Asher-116-117.pdf10.1 MB · Views: 2,246
-
Alpha-Asher-118.pdf6.2 MB · Views: 1,862
-
Alpha-Asher-119.pdf2.1 MB · Views: 1,264
-
Alpha-Asher-120.pdf2 MB · Views: 1,281
-
Alpha-Asher-121.pdf2.5 MB · Views: 1,301
-
Alpha-Asher-122-123.pdf7.2 MB · Views: 1,728
-
Alpha-Asher-124.pdf2.5 MB · Views: 1,207
-
Alpha-Asher-125.pdf3.2 MB · Views: 1,335
-
Alpha-Asher-126.pdf2.5 MB · Views: 1,245
-
Alpha-Asher-127-133.pdf224.5 KB · Views: 1,291
-
Alpha-Asher-134-140.pdf249.4 KB · Views: 1,511
-
Alpha-Asher-141-150.pdf324.3 KB · Views: 1,384
-
Alpha-Asher-151-154.pdf138.9 KB · Views: 1,028
-
Alpha-Asher-155-156.pdf59.8 KB · Views: 1,052
-
Alpha-Asher-157-160.pdf171.2 KB · Views: 1,377
-
Alpha-Asher-161.pdf63.2 KB · Views: 996
-
Alpha-Asher-162-165.pdf159.9 KB · Views: 1,240
-
Alpha-Asher-166-170.pdf168.5 KB · Views: 1,187
-
Alpha-Asher-171-175.pdf430.6 KB · Views: 1,077
-
Alpha-Asher-176-180.pdf435.7 KB · Views: 1,003
-
Alpha-Asher-181-183.pdf411 KB · Views: 1,191
-
Alpha-Asher-184-185.pdf382.6 KB · Views: 863
-
Alpha-Asher-186-190.pdf452.1 KB · Views: 1,037
-
Alpha-Asher-191-195.pdf460.7 KB · Views: 1,131
-
Alpha-Asher-196-200.pdf458.3 KB · Views: 998
-
Alpha-Asher-201-205.pdf456.3 KB · Views: 950
-
Alpha-Asher-206-208.pdf414.6 KB · Views: 969
-
Alpha-Asher-209.pdf60.9 KB · Views: 698
-
Alpha-Asher-210.pdf57.3 KB · Views: 777
-
Alpha-Asher-211.pdf60.8 KB · Views: 772
-
Alpha-Asher-212.pdf58.1 KB · Views: 815
-
Alpha-Asher-213.pdf62.2 KB · Views: 638
-
Alpha-Asher-214.pdf49.9 KB · Views: 623
-
Alpha-Asher-215.pdf50 KB · Views: 709
-
Alpha-Asher-216.pdf47.2 KB · Views: 649
-
Alpha-Asher-217.pdf58 KB · Views: 645
-
Alpha-Asher-218.pdf47.6 KB · Views: 642
-
Alpha-Asher-219.pdf375.2 KB · Views: 648
-
Alpha-Asher-220.pdf366.6 KB · Views: 672
-
Alpha-Asher-221.pdf370.6 KB · Views: 673
-
Alpha-Asher-222.pdf367.6 KB · Views: 659
-
Alpha-Asher-223.pdf368.3 KB · Views: 729
-
Alpha-Asher-224.pdf370.6 KB · Views: 791
-
Alpha-Asher-225-230.pdf578.7 KB · Views: 770
-
Alpha-Asher-231-235.pdf469 KB · Views: 720
-
Alpha-Asher-236-240.pdf479.6 KB · Views: 778
-
Alpha-Asher-241-245.pdf571.5 KB · Views: 929
-
Alpha-Asher-246-249.pdf552.4 KB · Views: 1,250
-
Alpha-Asher-250 END.pdf260.6 KB · Views: 451
Last edited by a moderator: