What's new

Alpha Kaden’s Second Mate Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

Alpha Kaden’s Second Mate Alpha Kaden’s Second Mate Novel Synopsis

WARNING: Trigger warning, story may contains graphic depictions of violence and sexual assault.
pls, do not read any further on triggering signs.

Book 1 of the forbidden series.
Suddenly, a dark and huge black wolf came out of the bushes, and I gasped. Of all the wolves, I had to be connected to the leader, the alpha.
I almost cursed my luck. Alphas always cause problems. I couldn't escape from him, and I couldn't reject him either.
Alphas don't handle rejection well because it hurts their pride. However, he could reject me.
My name was ruined, and I had nothing. I had no money, no important position, and no power. I was too weak to even be called a Luna at the moment.
And that was my plan. My ruined name might be the solution to my problems. "You don't want me!" I said confidently.
This had to work. I didn't want to lose the freedom I had just gained, and not even a mate could make me stay in one place anymore.
"I have no power, no money, no important position, and no name," I added. The wolf just stared at me and continued growling.
He seemed ready to attack if I made any sudden moves. Part of me wondered how my mate would look in human form, and it excited my wolf instincts.

But I pushed those thoughts away. It didn't matter now. Even if I decided to stay, I would still be rejected because of my father's mistakes in the werewolf world.
Then, boldly, I declared, "My name is Louisiana Reynolds, daughter of the disgraced beta, Darius Reynolds!" This had to be it.
The final blow. The bones of the wolf immediately started breaking, transforming into a human. He obviously wanted to reject me quickly.
When the transformation was complete, he stood proudly in his na*ed form, not ashamed of his body.
I couldn't see his face, but I couldn't help but admire his strong arms and muscles. When his face came into view, my breath caught, and it felt like I had lost all hope.
Death was finally here. "The moon goddess must be playing a trick on me," he growled. "A-Alpha K-Kaden!" I stuttered.
Was it possible that the moon goddess was against me? Was there a glitch in my story? ****
Louisiana Reynolds is the daughter of the disgraced and killed Beta Darius Reynolds, the murderer of Alpha Kaden's first mate Freya,
whom has been living a life of torture in her pack, RedSand as an atonement for her father's sin.
While Louisiana sought for freedom she discovers that she is the second mate of Alpha Kaden as their fates has been intertwined.
She then has to live with the Alpha that despises her and would not reject her.
Read the complete story to find out more on this interesting episode, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Alpha Kaden 1.pdf
    363 KB · Views: 43
  • Alpha Kaden 2.pdf
    433.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Alpha Kaden 3.pdf
    60.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Alpha Kaden 4.pdf
    44.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Alpha Kaden 5.pdf
    45.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Alpha Kaden 6.pdf