What's new

An Understated Dominance Novel Tale PDFs Downloads/Read Onlines

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

An Understated Dominance An Understated Dominance Novel Synopsis

Dahlia Nicholson and Dustin Rhys had been married for three years.
After Dahlia’s meteoric rise to success, she abandons the useless dead weight that’s Dustin, proposing divorce.
Unbeknownst to her, everything she had ever achieved was only because of him.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

“Dustin, here is the divorce agreement prepared by Ms. Nicholson. All you need to do is sign them.”
In the president’s office of the Quine Group, the secretary, Lyra Blaine, placed a piece of A4 paper on the table. A man sat opposite her, dressed in plain clothing.
“Divorce? What do you mean?”
Dustin Rhys was taken aback.
“Do you not understand what I’m saying? Your marriage with Ms. Nicholson is over. You’re not even on the same level anymore.
Your existence is nothing but a smear on the president’s reputation!”

Lyra pulled no punches as she spoke.
“A smear on her reputation?” Dustin frowned. “Is that how she thinks of me?”
Back when they first got married, the Nicholson family was in ruinous debt.
He was the one who helped them when they were at their lowest point. Now that they were rich, Dahlia Nicholson was ready to just kick him out.

“Something like that.” Lyra jerked her chin toward the magazine on the table.
Read all the chapters on this episode for more interesting and fascinating views, enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
You said you will be uploading everyday but you didn't upload anything yesterday, you only do whatever that pleases you and you refused to upload the whole pages, only God know why you are doing that .

You said you will be uploading everyday but you didn't upload anything yesterday, you only do whatever that pleases you and you refused to upload the whole pages, only God know why you are doing that .
He's not the writer now, haba. Plus it's an ongoing novel, which means the writer is releasing chapters daily, not like the story's complete yet. So please learn to be grateful with your words

Anyone willing to pay for a pdf with the remaining chapters till competition? i can get em from the original chinese version but gotta translate and order, if anyone is willing to pay im willing to put the work on it, ill leave here the next chapter not yet uploaded by op as well as the next 2 yet to release on GN so you can see im not lying, total chapters in the novel are 1700

Attachments

Anyone willing to pay for a pdf with the remaining chapters till competition? i can get em from the original chinese version but gotta translate and order, if anyone is willing to pay im willing to put the work on it, ill leave here the next chapter not yet uploaded by op as well as the next 2 yet to release on GN so you can see im not lying, total chapters in the novel are 1700
If it's not too much trouble, can you tell me what the original story title is?

Attachments

LOL please keep your service to yourself, any one of us can copy past and convert to PDF, I strongly suggest the admins to review the comments to prevent this kind of hustles, of course if you're not lying just upload the chabter 1000 before I can find it online and if it's true I'll buy the rest from you and as dahlia always says :"where's your evidence", well here it is I'm putting a screen shot for the chapter you uploaded it and tha date is clearly before your post plus it is now 26/08/2023 5:45 GMT and the chapter 892 is released a couple of hours ago and I will upload it her along with the missing 835

Attachments

LOL please keep your service to yourself, any one of us can copy past and convert to PDF, I strongly suggest the admins to review the comments to prevent this kind of hustles, of course if you're not lying just upload the chabter 1000 before I can find it online and if it's true I'll buy the rest from you and as dahlia always says :"where's your evidence", well here it is I'm putting a screen shot for the chapter you uploaded it and tha date is clearly before your post plus it is now 26/08/2023 5:45 GMT and the chapter 892 is released a couple of hours ago and I will upload it her along with the missing 835

Last edited:
I finally got the link of the chineese version it's name is "After the divorce, the cold female president regretted it" it's up to 1720 chapter now the translation is not an issue because it's automatic with google so it just like reading on the english version but the names is diffrent for example dustin is lu chen and dahila is Li Qingyao so I either copy paste it and start comparing and changing names but it will be not effective when new characters shows up or I just start reading from the begining with new names what you guys think ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 747
  • Capture0.JPG
    Capture0.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 704
@kolas you are too way behind. I'm on Chapter 896 now. Fortunate that I found a closed group where I can read more chapters. I thought this site has the chapters 897 and up. 😁