What's new

Ashes In The Mouth Of Grief Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Ashes In The Mouth Of Grief Ashes In The Mouth Of Grief Novel Synopsis

On a stormy day, my dad died while buying a mango cake for my husband!
Meanwhile, my husband was playing Truth or Dare with his ex-girlfriend.
On the seventh day after his death, I was preparing to bury my father.
My husband brought his ex over, accusing my father, and stuffed his ashes into my mouth.
The ex even claimed she saw my dad yesterday! What nonsense!

................................................................................................................................................................

On a stormy day, my husband called my dad, asking him to buy a mango cake.
My dad braved the storm to buy the mango cake but got into a serious car accident on the way.
By the time I got the news and rushed to the hospital, my dad was already on the verge of death.
“Ian said he wanted to eat a mango cake, but I accidentally smashed it. I’m so useless…”
Before he could finish his sentence, my dad passed away.
Even in death, he was still clutching the broken cake.
I was in tears, calling my husband over and over until he finally answered, but the first thing he asked was, “What color is your underwear today?”
Hearing the laughter on the other end, I trembled with anger and couldn’t help but ask, “Ian, you’re allergic to mangoes, why did you send my dad to buy a mango cake?”

His childhood friend’s tearful voice came through the phone, “Daisy, it was my fault. I lost the game of Truth or Dare, and Ian took the punishment for me by sending your dad to buy the mango cake. If you want to blame someone, blame me!”
I wiped away my tears and said coldly, “Do me a favor and tell your man to find some time to come back and divorce me.”
Continue reading to discover more exciting and interesting views, thank you so much!

Attachments