What's new

Bikini-clad women and photo tags | Facebook scammers

ebenzunlimited

I have explained about Facebook scamming in my previous posts.  Still people believe that "Facebook will provide Facebook visitors tracker".  If you believe also, please read this article.  This is not only for Facebook users but also for twitter users.

A new Facebook is spreading over the Facebook.  Attacker tag your name in some hot women photos, it will probably displayed in your notifications. You will curious to see the the page.  seeing that page is not going to harm until fall in their net.  Attacker  may post message under photo as "WOW  I can't believe that you can see who is viewing your profile! check it out: link in comment!".  if you follow the link, yes you are one of the Victim of them.

The link lead to malicious Facebook Application.  If you give the permission (by clicking the allow button), it will spread the scam to your friends by posting in the wall.
The attacker use these type of scams for :

* Tricking you to take online survey-That will give money for scammer.
    * Stealing your cookies (some attacker will ask you to paste the code into address bar).

The Truth :
Facebook doesn't provide stalker app(tracks your profile visitors).

Also, any third-party Facebook application is not allowed to  track the visitors. Some Malicious App may claim to offer this facility(but it is not true), it will be banned by Facebook.

This is what Facebook said about Facebook Visitor Tracking:

No, Facebook does not provide the ability to track who is viewing your profile, or parts of your profile, such as your photos. Applications by outside developers cannot provide this functionality, either. Applications that claim to give you this ability will be removed from Facebook for violating policy. You can report applications that provide untrustworthy experiences by clicking the "Report Application" at the bottom of the application?s About page, or by clicking "Report" at the bottom of any canvas page within the application.

Conclusion:
Never believe these type of scams.  I hope you are now clear about Facebook visitors tracking.  Scammers can come in different avatar and they can claim different attractive message(like bin laden photos leaked).  Don't believe those scams blindly. Think twice !! Ask Experts.