What's new

Dear Ex Wife Back My Son Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Dear Ex Wife Back My SonDear Ex Wife Back My Son (Anika and Joshua) Novel Synopsis

This is the story of Anika and Joshua. She born with a hearing impairment. She married to Intelligent, Rich man Joshua.
Even after the relationship of 12 years it seemed to be nothing more than unrequited love.
Anika decided to divorce Joshua. Now he threatened and tightened her freedom even more.
Born with a hearing impairment, Anika had never felt her mother’s love.
Despite being married to Joshua, a rich, intelligent, and attractive man, their marriage remained unconsummated even after three years.
Anika faced ridicule from Joshua’s friends, who constantly mocked her for her disability.

His mother also thought as a disabled woman, Anika should always stay out of the public eye.
On the day Joshua’s former love returned from abroad, she declared war on Anika, questioning whether Joshua had ever expressed his love for her.
Claiming that he had professed his love to her daily in the past, she vowed to win him back Anika felt her world collapsing.
Despite her love for Joshua throughout their twelve-year relationship, it seemed to be nothing more than unrequited love.
In the end, Anika made the difficult decision to let Joshua go. “Joshua, let’s get a divorce,” she bravely declared.
She thought she was giving Joshua what he wanted, but he locked her up at home, their home.
“If you want to leave, you’ll have to step over my dead body!” Joshua threatened, tightening his grip on her freedom.
Read on now to discover more about this interesting novella, thank you so much!