What's new

Destined Alpha of Change Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Destined Alpha of Change Destined Alpha of Change Novel Synopsis

KALEN

Breathe in. Breathe out. Repeat.

My legs pumped, gaining momentum and speed with every push. A surge of adrenaline rushed through me.

I forced my legs to push harder through the obstacle course. Sweat poured off of me, showing me just how difficult this course was. I fucking loved it.
I leapt from the top of the rock wall to the wooden beam that was suspended in the air.
The sweat pouring off of me was not all that helpful when trying to balance so that I did not plummet to the ground.
I was not really one who enjoyed healing from broken limbs. That sucked, so I always tried my best to avoid it.

A whizzing sound was heard from the right, and I dropped down just in time for another log to fly over my head.
Grandpa Mike took great pride in designing his courses, always wanting to find new ways to keep participants on edge because that was when their survival instincts were tested.
I jumped to my feet again and took off. There was a springboard at the end.

I pushed off from it and flew through the air to grab onto the hanging trapeze bar. From there, my body flipped, landing not so gracefully against the mat.
Read all the chapters now to find out more, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Destined Alpha 1.pdf
    201.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Destined Alpha 2.pdf
    201.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Destined Alpha 3.pdf
    198.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Destined Alpha 4.pdf
    193.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Destined Alpha 5.pdf
    374.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Destined Alpha 6.pdf