What's new

Destined To Love Her Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

DESTINED TO LOVE HER DESTINED TO LOVE HER NOVEL SYNOPSIS

Meeting him changed my whole life. You might be thinking for the best. Nay, this is no ordinary love story like the ones you hear.
Meeting him changed my life for the worse.
"OMG." That was the first words that slipped my mouth when I saw an handsome man standing in front of me. Instead of apologizing I was checking him out.
Damn he looks like a Greek god, his mesmerizing green blue eyes, he has a gym body he is at least 6'3 inches tall. Gosh I can spend all day lost in those blue eyes of his.
"After you are done checking me out at least you can apologise." He said with a stern voice, jeez he is handso..
Wait what did he just say, apologize? At the thought of what he said brought me back to reality then it dawned on me what I have done.

"But it isn't my fault we bumped into each other duh. So I am not apologizing, you get that." I stated more like an order.
"Are in your right state of mind? You won't apologise? Don't you make me let you do that. Do you even know who I am?"
He said angrily. Jeez he scared the s**t out of me with that stern and angry voice of his.
But still I didn't let that get to me I stood my ground. You can call me a feisty woman.

"First of all your questions are much and I will do a favour for you by answering them one by one.
Yes I am in my right state of mind you should ask yourself that question. Damn yes I won't apologise.
You can try everything you know but get one thing straight I don't apologise for things I know I am not totally at fault for,
yes I agree I bumped into you because I was lost in my own world man u are not blind, also I don't apologise to a jerk.
And for the last question I know you, you are a jerk and a p*****t.
Now if you will let me I am supposed to be at home right now I don't even know what I am doing at"
I took a break from all my ramblings to get a look at where I am and "What the hell am I doing at Kings Enterprises?"
When I looked back at the Mr jerk standing right before me he looks damn angry I mean if he talks I am sure I will end up in the dirtiest place ever.
I left Mr Jerk before he can say anything more. Yeah I have resulted into calling him Mr Jerk because I don't know his name.
Today is totally the best day of my life. (Note the sarcasm).

Stella Cassandra Parlor, an orphan and an independent girl is trapped in the world of Blake Damon King, the heartless and arrogant billionaire who left her with only two options which is, it is either she signs the marriage contract or she losses the only family she has left, her only friend Stacy who is in need of an urgent surgery.
What will she do?
Is she going to save her only friend by giving in to Blake or will she let her friend die and live life the way she wants?
Even if she saves her friend and she eventually marries Blake, will they finally learn to love each other?
Find out in DESTINED TO LOVE? thank you.

Attachments

• DESTINED 1.pdf
    49.9 KB · Views: 46
  • DESTINED 2.pdf
    47.4 KB · Views: 26
  • DESTINED 3.pdf
    45.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DESTINED 4.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DESTINED 5.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 26
  • DESTINED 6.pdf