What's new

Export OLM to PST file

soniya07

New Techie
If the manual method does not work then you can go for any third-party tool to export OLM file to Windows Outlook. Here I would like to highly recommend you to use the best vMail OLM to PST Converter tool which is a one-stop solution to migrate Mac OLM file to PST format. The tool imports the OLM file to Office 365 and a Live Exchange Server directly. It supports 30+ MBOX platforms like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Spicebird Mail, etc.

Know more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/olm-to-pst-converter.html
olm-to-pst-converter-vsoftware.png

Trustvare OLM to PST converter tool helps the user to convert OLM file to PST format, after conversion of OLM to PST user can access OLM data into Windows Outlook PST format. To perform safe & secure OLM files to PST conversion. This software has many advanced and excellent features that can help you solve all the problems related to Convert OLM to PST , Convert OLM to EML, Convert OLM to MSG, Transfer OLM to PST and many more . I would like to suggest an OLM to PST converter which I have found at here https://www.trustvare.com/olm/

You can try this manual trick to export OLM files from Outlook for Mac to Microsoft Outlook:
  • Create an IMAP mail account; Gmail would be most suitable
  • Now configure the IMAP mail account with Outlook for Mac
  • Create Gmail label to synchronize it to the Outlook for Mac
  • Move emails from Outlook for Mac to IMAP Mailbox
  • Now move your data from IMAP mailbox to Windows Outlook
For more information, you can read this blog post - Import an Outlook for Mac (OLM) file to Windows Outlook.

You can also try professional OLM to PST Converter software for converting OLM files into PST format. It is a safe and easy way to convert OLM files into PST.

Looking forward for the method that will help you to convert OLM to PST format, then I would like to recommend a write-up where you will get manual and expert methods to perform OLM file conversion with full data security.

As a technical Application expert, I suggest that you use the best professional Softaken OLM to PST Converter Tool full version free to convert Mac Outlook OLM files to Outlook PST format. This professional OLM utility can convert your OLM file to any size. This utility has a simple and unique graphical user interface that you can use to convert OLM files. This application supports all MAC and Windows OS versions. Download the free demo versions of the software.

Automated converter software is the easy technique to convert Mac OLM data to Outlook PST file, so quickly use GainTools Mac OLM to PST Converter Tool to transfer OLM to Outlook PST. This conversion app never makes changes in the original database of OLM database and provides the easy procedure of OLM to PST Conversion. The application also supports converting OLM files to EML, MSG, EMLX, vCard, ICS, and many more formats. It provides a stress-free user interface and converts whole OLM file data into Outlook PST format. After migrating OLM to PST by using this utility you can access all OLM file data in Outlook, the tool is the best and most dependable to change OLM files to Outlook PST files.