What's new

extend your mtn 2hrs plan to last till infinity

zeal

De Techizard
SUBSCRIBE TO THE  2HRS PLAN BY SENDING 2H TO 131...DONT CONNECT YET...AFTER THE SUBSCRIPTION MESSAGE... CLICK ON RESET ON YOUR DATA BUNDLE (OR SEND RESET TO 131) TO INCREASE YOUR BROWSING SPEED....NOTE YOUR 2HR WILL STILL BE THERE...
THEN START YOUR BROWSING...
NOW AFTER EXHAUSING YOUR TIME PLAN...IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT DISCONNETING...DIAL *106# AND A MESSAGE WILL COME TELLING YOU THAT YOUR 2H DATA PLAN IS STILL ACTIVE :D :D :D :D :D CONTINUE FLEXING ON

Pls is the mtn 2h stil workings, pls help me with the settings

Please is this step still working?? i will pay 2k to anyone that can teach me the currently working setting but first i have to confirm if its working asap

no longer works what I'm using now is rim.blackberry.net together with my glo bis

but its still working though i ve seen it work like two days ago and the guy is tryna sell to me for 6k

i want to sincerely appreciate the house on their free to give away knowledge... please if i may ask, regarding the mtn 2hrs plan, was the new ways to get the unlimited browsing with the hour plan........... please my phone no is 08136664179 and you can contact me on [email protected]

pls is d 2hrs unlimited mtn package still working. pls confirm it for mi