What's new

Foolish Game of the Gods Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Foolish Game of the GodsFoolish Game of the Gods Novel Synopsis​

I have two principles as a human being:
1. Never lie.

2. Never believe anything anyone says, including myself.

“Sir, I must point out that your second principle contradicts the first.”

“Where’s the contradiction?”
“If you never lie, why don’t you believe what you say?”
“Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention, I don’t consider myself a human being.”

“???”

…

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheng Shi. The very same Cheng Shi who never deceives.
What, you haven't heard of me?
No worries, it's simply because I haven't deceived you yet.
Soon you'll remember me.

***

+ Divine apocalypse.
+ Ranking game.
+ Numerous path and class combinations.
+ Humor and insane ideas.
+ Lovecraftian horror elements.
+ Endless stream.
+ Focus on developing all characters.
No System, the hero is not omnipotent, not a typical power fantasy entertainment read.

If this concerns you — read with caution.
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Top