What's new

Forced Marriage Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
Forced MarriageForced Marriage Novel Synopsis

My name is Mara Park, and I am a twenty-three-year-old fresh graduate taking up business administration from a public school in my province.
I don't know that when you graduate from a public school,
especially when your school is unknown to anyone in a big city, even though you have a diploma, it is hard to find a job,
most of all when you don't have any work experience. I am an orphan and living alone.
No one will provide for my needs if I don't find a job. I know no one in this place.
No, I have one. I smiled, Jared. He has been my boyfriend for almost four years now.
I didn't tell him I followed him after my graduation. I wanted to surprise him after I found a decent job.
The last time I talked to him, he told me he was working at a big company as a finance manager, and I'm so proud of him.
So here I am, struggling to find a job.

I disregarded my diploma and applied as a waitress in a diner near the Fernandez Corporation building,
hoping one day I could snatch a job in that company, even if it was just as a receptionist.
It would be a huge achievement for me.
I'd been working in the restaurant for a month when I saw an older man pass out near my workplace.
He begged me to bring him home because he had forgotten where he lived and his name.
I couldn't bear to leave him alone in the middle of the night,
so I brought him home, and my life turned upside down after that when I found that he was the grandfather of the owner of Fernandez Corporation.
That led me to find out my real identity.
Join Mara Park in this exciting novella to unravel the complete story, thanksss...

Attachments

• Forced M. 1.pdf
    72.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Forced M. 2.pdf
    69.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Forced M. 3.pdf
    69.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Forced M. 4.pdf
    67.5 KB · Views: 49