What's new

Free OLM to PST Converter

soniya07

New Techie
I would suggest you Free Download vMail OLM to PST Converter tool which is very Effective software Transfer Outlook Mac to Windows. The OLM to PST Converter allows the User Export the OLM file to PST and Multiple file types such as HTML, MBOX, EML, PDF, vCard, EMLX, MSG, and vCal file type. The tool splits the 'OLM Files' as there is an option available in the software option. This advanced tool Export all the OLM file, Emails, Attachments, Journal, Notes, Contact, Calendars, and etc. to PST format. The OLM to PST converter can Export OLM files to Office 365 and a Live Exchange server Safely then Export the OLM Contacts and Calendar to vCard and vCal file. This tools can Convert the OLM to PST file between two specific dates.

Know more info-
https://www.vsoftware.org/olm-to-pst-converter.html
olm-to-pst-converter-vsoftware.png

You can easily convert OLM files to PST by using the manual method. Several manual methods are available on the internet, and I am sharing one of the methods below.

This method is divided into four main steps:
1- Create an IMAP account
2- Configure Outlook for Mac with an IMAP account
3- Export Outlook for Mac emails to an IMAP account
4- Configure Outlook for Windows With the same IMAP account

You can check out this import an Outlook for Mac (OLM) file to Windows Outlook blog post for more detail.

If the manual method fails or you don't have time to deal with these lengthy processes, then you can try the Automated method, where you can convert OLM files to PST using a third-party tool such as Stellar Converter for OLM.

Assuming you need to migrate over OLM file to Outlook PST Formats, then, at that point, I would prescribe Sysvita OLM to PST Converter. It is one of the most mind-blowing programming’s that effectively Convert OLM files to PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, and other accommodating file formats. With the assistance of this product, you can likewise relocate OLM to Office 365 movement tool.

Visit More Info: https://www.sysvita.com/mac-olm-recovery.php

To convert their OST files into PST file format I want to mention the method to convert OST files to PST Online free here which simply exports OST to Outlook PST file format.

Method 1: export mailbox as PST file
  1. Sign in to Outlook with the Exchange account that was used to create the OST files.
  2. Export OST mailboxes to PST.
  3. Go to Files> Open & Export and click Import & Export.
  4. Choose Export to File; Then click Next.
  5. Pick the second option, Outlook Data File (.pst), and click Next
  6. Choose the folder you want to export and click Next.
  7. Find the place, you want to save the resultant PST file and select the duplicate items options.

Users can operate for this solution as per appropriateness.

This software is designed amazingly to convert Mac Outlook OLM to PST. The conversion of OLM to PST is a perplexing task. A user cannot view or open the PST files directly in Outlook for Mac and many users face issues while converting the Mac Outlook files to PST format.

To import OLM to office 365, Softaken OLM to PST Converter is a fantastic solution. I used it for OLM conversion and it safely migrates the complete mailbox to Outlook PST format. You do not need to learn any technical theory to use this software; it has been designed to transfer data in only a few simple clicks, making it easier for even the most beginner user.

If users are looking for a free OLM to PST Conversion solution, i suggest the free version is not safe for data it is harmful to use. I advise DataVare OLM to PST Converter as the best and most secure program for quickly and effectively converting your Mac data to Outlook PST. This utility seamlessly exports every bit of your data from Mac Outlook OLM to Windows Outlook PST. All users can effortlessly convert their Mac emails, contacts, notes, and other attachments with just a few clicks thanks to its straightforward user interface. All MS Outlook and Windows Outlook versions are supported by this software, which functions effectively on all Windows operating system versions, both new and old. New users can test out the entire converting procedure using the free demo version.