What's new

From Rags To Riches Chinese Novel PDF Download/Read Online

zeal

De Techizard
From Rags To Riches Chinese Novel, Full PDFs would be uploaded in this thread. Since I've posted similar threads in the past, I won't be doing much introduction other than letting you know that this is the right place to download From Rags To Riches Chinese Novel PDF files. Now let's get down to business:

From Rags To Riches Novel PDFs​

From Rags To Riches Novel PDFs
First, this super interesting story is about a guy that works in a coffee shop to earn money and give his girlfriend a new phone but he catches her cheating with a "friend" of his and is eventually taken home to a 50-year-old who looks 70 due to chemotherapy and inherits his fortune in how much the old man is dying and the protagonist saved him from suicide 2 years earlier... The old man found out that he was betrayed and his sons and daughters are not his (not even one) and so he leaves everything (money, property, and a secretary) to the protagonist. Now use these links or attachments below to download the full PDFs for offline reading.
  • From Rags To Riches Chapter 1 to 10 is here
  • Download From Rags To Riches Chapter 371 to 380 here
  • Download From Rags To Riches Chapter 381 to 395 here
  • Download From Rags To Riches Chapter 396 to 406 here
  • Download From Rags To Riches Chapter 407 to 418 here
  • Download From Rags To Riches Chapter 419 to 436 here
  • Download From Rags To Riches Chapter 419 to 436 here
  • Download From Rags To Riches Chapter 451 to 465 here

Attachments

Last edited:

From Rags To Riches Novel Chinese Raw Version​

If, for some reason, you'd like to use the Google chrome built-in translation features to follow up the From Rags To Riches Novel from the raw Chinese version, you can do so from this link. Else, check here from time to time to get the latest From Rags To Riches Novel PDFs.

If, for some reason, you'd like to use the Google chrome built-in translation features to follow up the From Rags To Riches Novel from the raw Chinese version, you can do so from this link. Else, check here from time to time to get the latest From Rags To Riches Novel PDFs.
Can you please share Raw link for the dreamy old husband

From Rags To Riches Chinese Novel, Full PDFs would be uploaded in this thread. Since I've posted similar threads in the past, I won't be doing much introduction other than letting you know that this is the right place to download From Rags To Riches Chinese Novel PDF files. Now let's get down to business:

View attachment 344First, this super interesting story is about a guy that works in a coffee shop to earn money and give his girlfriend a new phone but he catches her cheating with a "friend" of his and is eventually taken home to a 50-year-old who looks 70 due to chemotherapy and inherits his fortune in how much the old man is dying and the protagonist saved him from suicide 2 years earlier... The old man found out that he was betrayed and his sons and daughters are not his (not even one) and so he leaves everything (money, property, and a secretary) to the protagonist. Now use these links or attachments below to download the full PDFs for offline reading.
I need to see more

thank you so much for the link to the original novel

View attachment 344First, this super interesting story is about a guy that works in a coffee shop to earn money and give his girlfriend a new phone but he catches her cheating with a "friend" of his and is eventually taken home to a 50-year-old who looks 70 due to chemotherapy and inherits his fortune in how much the old man is dying and the protagonist saved him from suicide 2 years earlier... The old man found out that he was betrayed and his sons and daughters are not his (not even one) and so he leaves everything (money, property, and a secretary) to the protagonist. Now use these links or attachments below to download the full PDFs for offline reading.
Please updates are available on other platforms so please update us..

Thanks and keep the good work done. The book is now in chapter 500 + so u can keep updating day in day out Tnx. Readers are getting more into it so excite your readers by keeping it updated

These new chapters don't make the reading interesting. How they construct their sentence, some doesn't make sense. Can we please go back to the old forms? That one is much better.

These new chapters don't make the reading interesting. How they construct their sentence, some doesn't make sense. Can we please go back to the old forms? That one is much better.
These new uploads are from the raw version (translated) as new chapters from the English version aren't released as frequently as before. But then, anyone can cope with it as there aren't too many differences in their presentation.

Meanwhile, I have added new chapters from the English version. You can check it out from the first post.

Please Correct - Chapter 560, 561 and 562.
Thanks!