What's new

Hate Me If You Can Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

Hate Me If You Can Novel Synopsis Hate-Me-If-You-Can-by-EUSTOMA_reyna.jpg

You’ve probably heard of the phrase: ‘There was a thin line between love and hate’ before.
Well, the difference between loving and hating someone could sometimes be a little more than unclear to some people.
For most, it was as easy and thick as looking through clear glass. For others, it was probably as thin as a knife’s edge.
Have you ever been in that kind of situation? Recently, I’ve been struggling hard to even see the minute differences ever since that one man came into my life.
I simply could not fathom why he seemed so aloof towards me when all I ever did was try to please him. His fierc
e and icy stare taunted me to no end; his words of challenge echoing in my head…
Hate me, if you can…
What did he even mean by that? Was he acting stupid? Or was he seriously trying to make me hate him?
Nevertheless, his words lit a fire in me that never seemed to go away no matter how many times I tried to forget them.
Nevertheless, follow me in my journey on how I chose to tackle such a challenge in my life.
How that man played me like a damn fiddle… And how he erased that ever so murky thin line between love and hate just so that he could have me.
I am Raven Lee, and this is my story…
Read the complete story to find out more...

Attachments

• HMIYC Chapter 1.pdf
    45.1 KB · Views: 427
  • HMIYC Chapter 2.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 227
  • HMIYC Chapter 3.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 175
  • HMIYC Chapter 4.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 135
  • HMIYC Chapter 5.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 244
  • HMIYC Chapter 6.pdf