What's new

Her Mysterious Disabled Alpha Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Her Mysterious Disabled AlphaHer Mysterious Disabled Alpha Novel Synopsis

"Look at this rejected omega!" My ex-husband sneered, and his pack members burst into laughter.
Standing beside him was my younger sister, the one he cheated on me with.
She clung to his arm, flaunting their bond for all to see.
"She must be here to steal you from me," my sister spat in disbelief.
"She's not here for any of that," my second chance mate’s voice boomed as he entered the room, towering over everyone in his sharp black suit.
The crowd fell silent, astonished. "She's my wife and mate now.
She's the new Luna Queen!" he declared, bowing to me with respect and love as he took my hand.
The shock on my sister's and ex's faces spoke volumes. They never thought I'd rise above it all.
But even I couldn't help but wonder, Wasn't he crippled just one night ago?

--- Carena devoted years to her marriage, serving her arrogant alpha husband and in-laws after leaving her birth pack for her fated mate.
But her loyalty was repaid with the ultimate betrayal: discovering her alpha husband had been sleeping with her 19-year-old sister.
Hurt and rejected, Carena was thrown out of the pack, forced to return to her birth pack with nowhere else to turn.
To be accepted back, she was told she must marry the crippled alpha King.
She thought that would be the end of it.
But one night, she woke up to a troubling sight, realizing she needed to uncover the secrets of her mysterious disabled alpha King before it’s too late.
Read all the chapters now on this amazing story to discover more, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Mysterious 1.pdf
    190.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Mysterious 2.pdf
    198.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Mysterious 3.pdf
    367.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Mysterious 4.pdf
    193.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Mysterious 5.pdf
    193 KB · Views: 10
  • Mysterious 6.pdf