What's new

His Blue Moon Princess Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
His Blue Moon PrincessHis Blue Moon Princess Novel Synopsis

Nora just wants to survive. Her brother betrayed her in the worst way possible, her pack despises her.
She's on her own and helpless.
But how come her last, and only chance at life turns out to be...
an even more dangerous mate?
The Black brothers are cruel, merciless and their Blood Moon Clan is the most powerful of all werewolves packs in Silver City.

Meeting Damian Black on that one rainy night might change her whole life...
Sequel: Sunshine Baby

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

I’m running as fast as I can.
I’m running for my life, through the rain and the cold. Oh, I’m so, so cold. But it doesn’t matter right now.
All I can do is keep on running, the farthest I can, the fastest I can.
Tears run down my cheeks along with the rain.

“Come back here! You w***e!”
I can hear his voice behind me, and fear makes me run even faster.

He is chasing after me, shouting like crazy, calling me terrible names in the night.
How can he do this? How could he do this to me? What did I ever do to deserve such a thing? He is my own brother!

I take a turn right in a narrow street, looking for a place to hide, unsure where to go.
Can I really escape him? The pouring rain is my only ally, as I know it will cover my scent.
I keep running, barefooted on the asphalt, running for my life as I try to escape my only family member…
Read all the chapters to discover more on this exciting story, enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited: