What's new

How to Link Your MTN Lines with NIN Online W/O Leaving your house

zeal

De Techizard
You can now link your MTN numbers with your NIN (national identification number) by following these simple steps below:

The Requirements:

To be able to link your MTN SIM with NIN online, here are some necessary requirements:

1. Your Full Name
2. Your MTN Number
3. NIN NUMBER
4. Your EMAIL ADDRESS

Assuming that you've gotten your national identification number from NIMC offices (or from your local government headquarters) and now ready to pair it with your SIM, hereunder are the steps to follow:

The Steps to Link Your NIN to your MTN numbers

[list type=decimal]
[*]Visit https://mtnonline.com/nim/ to access their official CUSTOMER NIN CAPTURE page

[*]Fill In your full name and MTN number

[*]Fill In your NIN Number

[*]Fill In Your email number

[*]Submit the form and close the browser once it's fully submitted.
[/list]

Hurray! You have now linked your MTN SIM to NIN successfully and would prevent it from getting blocked.

Note: This update is in line with the NCC instructions to have user's NIN captured in their SIM registration. I will post that of GLO, Airtel, and 9Mobile in my future updates.

The USSD Methods

You can also link NIN to phone numbers with these USSD codes that work even on feature phones.

MTN NIN to phone number linking code:

1. Dial *785# with the MTN number you wish to perform the phone linking on.
2. Type 1 for ?Enter your 11-digit NIN? and send.
3. Enter your 11-digits NIN and send.
4. Wait for the network to give a confirmation of your submission.
5. Enjoy, it's all done and ready. 

Attachments

• submit NIN to MTN.jpg
    submit NIN to MTN.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 200
To do NIN to phone number linking on your Airtel line, use the *121*1# Airtel NIN to phone number linking code or follow the steps below:

1. Dial *121*1# with the Airtel number you wish to perform the phone linking on.
2. Type 1 for ?NIN Capture? and send.
3. Enter your 11-digits NIN and send.
4. Wait for the network to give a confirmation of your submission.
5. Enjoy, it's all done and ready. 

Hey. This platform consistently delivers exceptional research papers tailored to my specific needs. If you're in search of reliable academic support,