What's new

HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 GOOGLE EDITION

emmytec4

New Techie
PLS: THIS POST INCLUDE MANY LINKS, DUE TO SPAMMING, I REMOVED THE LINK FOR SECURITY REASON  I shared some tutorials post on this blog few days ago about How to root htc desire android and how to root any android phone without pc, You can view the Complete Post here or here. Today, I?ll be sharing with you on how you can root Samsung Galaxy s4 Google play edition.  Steps to Follow:

==>You need a software file known as CF-auto root file. You can download it from Here or Download the CF-Auto-Root file from (link)

==>After you?re done with the first step(downloading the software file), all you have to do is to extract the downloaded root zip file to get another parent file inside the zip file, it?s best known and displayed in .tar.md5 extension file.
==>Next, is for you to download a software file known as ODIN3 V3.07 and save it in your PC. you can download it Here(link).

==>After downloading and installing the file to you pc, Extract the downloaded ODIN file to get Odin3 v3.07.exe with some few other supportive files.

==>Then, switch off totally the Samsung Galaxy S4 device and Wait for approximately 5-8 seconds for the samsung galaxy s4 to receive a vibration that confirms the device is complete turned off.

==>Now Switch on the device and patt it into Download Mode. To do so for samsung Galaxy S4 device, press and hold still, holding the Down volume key+Home and Power buttons in the same time and wait for an icon with an Android robot and a warning triangle to popup.

==>After that, press the Volume Up buttons to enter into Download Mode menu.

==>Then Launch and run the Odin3 v3.07.exe as Administrator from your pc from the program files.

==>Now, what you have to do is to connect the Android device to your PC by using the USB debug cable while your samsung galaxy S4 device is in DownloadMode. Wait until the ODIN flash tool detects the samsung Galaxy S4 device pluged to your pc using the usb debug cable and a popup messege alert with the word Added message together with the ID:COM with COM port colored in blue will be displayed from you pc. 

ALERT: If your ODIN tool?s interface did not pupop ADDED message doesn?t appear on your pc when at this stage in progress, then you need to try to connect the USB cable in other USB port from PC and uninstall then reinstall the software once again with the USB drivers to your PC. In the ODIN flashing tool Click on the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root-jgedlte-jgedlteue-gti9505g.tar.md5 file .  NOTE: please Make sure that in the ODIN mode, the Auto Reboot and the F.Reset Time checkboxes are selected and the Re-Partition option is unchecked. 

==>After the above steps, Click on the START button in the ODIN software mode. Now, the rooting process of your samsung galaxy s4 should start displaying a progress bar on your pc screen, you must wait for few minutes for the rooting to complete and take effect in your samsung galaxy otherwise, any alteration to you device while the rooting process is going on might harm or danger your firmware of your device.  .

......STEPS FROM HERE ARE LINK ATTACH, I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO INCLUDE THOSE LINK FOR SPAMMING REASON BUT YOU CAN VISIT MY BLOG AT WWW.OTECHGUIDE.COM FOR THE COMPLETE POST.