What's new

I am the Real Luna Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
I am the Real Luna I am the Real Luna Novel Synopsis

Raven is the Unwanted Luna of the Moonvalley Pack.
Not only was she an unwanted luna, but she is also Alpha Lorcan’s unwanted mate too.
Lorcan only has one person in his heart and her name is Celia, the perfect Luna by standard.
Not only is she kind and beautiful, but she also comes from a powerful bloodline too.
What’s more interesting was Celia is Raven’s childhood best friend even though Raven is the complete opposite of Celia.
Raven is nothing special. She did not come from a powerful bloodline.

She is an introvert who had no friends aside from Celia, and an easy target for bullies.
There was no doubt that Celia, Lorcan’s girlfriend whom he had been dating since high school would be his mate and the pack’s future Luna.
However, fate plays a cruel joke when Raven finds out that her best friend’s boyfriend is actually her mate.
Now, the whole pack hates her and her mate shuns her. Lorcan wants Celia to be his mate and the pack wants Celia as their Luna.
The Moonvalley Pack seems to forget that there is only one real Luna.
What will happen if Raven is pushed to her limits and decides to grant their wishes?
Will Lorcan realize that Raven is the one for him all along or will Raven still remain as the Unwanted Luna of the pack?
Read on now to find out more, enjoy!

Attachments

• The Real Luna 1.pdf
    67.4 KB · Views: 34
  • The Real Luna 2.pdf
    73.4 KB · Views: 29
  • The Real Luna 3.pdf
    68.5 KB · Views: 29
  • The Real Luna 4.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 28
  • The Real Luna 5.pdf
    70 KB · Views: 34