What's new

I Became a Villainous Character with a Limited Lifespan Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

I Became a Villainous Character with a Limited LifespanI Became a Villainous Character with a Limited Lifespan Novel Synopsis

“Wow. This is finally completed.”
Seung-hyun threw the cell phone he had been staring at on the bed and made a relieved face.
Although he realized early on that he was gay, due to his timid and cautious personality,
Seung-hyun had been quietly living while hiding his identity by reading BL novels, comics, or watching videos.

[Nunnunnanna: What are you doing?]
However, a recent change had come to Seung-hyun. The first person he started chatting with on a gay dating app he had mustered up the courage to join.
[I was just reading a novel.]
[Nunnunnanna: What novel?]
[It’s a web novel called ‘The Law of Total Amount’. It was completed so I was binge reading it.]
[Nunnunnanna: You’re not going to be late for our meeting because of that, right? Haha]

[No. We’re meeting in front of Moca Studio at Semo Station at 7, right? I’m all ready. I’m about to head out now.]
[Nunnunnanna: Okay. When you come out, tell me what the story is about too. I’m curious.]
He had hesitated before installing the app, which is usually used to find s*x partners or one-night stands,

but the first person he matched with turned out to be a pretty decent person.
After about a week of chatting, they found out they lived surprisingly close to each other, and when it had been almost a month since they started chatting, they made plans to actually meet.
Continue Reading on this amazing story to discover more exciting and interesting views, thank you so much!

Attachments

Last edited: