What's new

I Find You Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
I Find You I Find You Novel Synopsis

Four years ago, Ariella Shelton left the country after being falsely accused by her stepsister.
Throughout those four years, she endured immense hardships, but she has now become strong enough to confront her stepsister.
Determined to seek justice, she finally decides to return home, accompanied by her baby twins.

At the airport, fate brings her face-to-face with Ivan Haynes, the president of Haynes Group.

Ivan suffers from a peculiar condition that prevents him from touching women of any age, as it results in a severe rash.
However, when he encounters Ariella, all of his symptoms miraculously vanish.
It seems that being in her presence acts as a cure for him.
To delve into the unfolding love story between Ariella and Ivan, download and read all the chapters to find out more thanksss...

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 224601I Find You Novel Synopsis

Four years ago, Ariella Shelton left the country after being falsely accused by her stepsister.
Throughout those four years, she endured immense hardships, but she has now become strong enough to confront her stepsister.
Determined to seek justice, she finally decides to return home, accompanied by her baby twins.

At the airport, fate brings her face-to-face with Ivan Haynes, the president of Haynes Group.

Ivan suffers from a peculiar condition that prevents him from touching women of any age, as it results in a severe rash.
However, when he encounters Ariella, all of his symptoms miraculously vanish.
It seems that being in her presence acts as a cure for him.
To delve into the unfolding love story between Ariella and Ivan, download and read all the chapters to find out more thanksss...
Updates please