What's new

Lock You In My Heart Novel Free PDFs Downloads/ReadOnline

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Lock You In My Heart Novel Synopsis Lock-You-In-My-Heart-214x300.jpg

Gabrielle Jones was in the bed, struggling to fall asleep.
Her eyes were heavy but sleep escaped her grasp no matter how hard she tried.

After hours, when she was just about to get lost in a dream world, she felt a cold and rough hand touching her face.
She tried to brush it away from her face, but to no effect.
Shocked, she opened her eyes only to find herself gazing into another pair of cold, dark eyes.
Gabrielle's heart started thumping. When she saw the man in front of her clearly, a chill ran through her spine.
"What are you doing here?"
She clutched the quilt close to her chest, and moved to the farthest end of the bed in fear.
"Gabrielle... have you forgotten that this is our bedroom?

Why can't I be here?"
Westley Morris spoke with a smirk, perched on the opposite corner of the bed.
He was still wearing the bridegroom's clothes from the night before. His eyes looked cold and frightening. Yes.
Yesterday was Gabrielle's wedding day, and the man in front of her was her husband, Westley.

This was the first time she was laying an eye on him after the ceremony.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Lock You In My Heart Novel SynopsisView attachment 29054

After hours, when she was just about to get lost in a dream world, she felt a cold and rough hand touching her face.
Shocked, she opened her eyes only to find herself gazing into another pair of cold, dark eyes.
Gabrielle's heart started thumping. When she saw the man in front of her clearly, a chill ran through her spine.
She clutched the quilt close to her chest, and moved to the farthest end of the bed in fear.

Why can't I be here?"
He was still wearing the bridegroom's clothes from the night before. His eyes looked cold and frightening. Yes.
Yesterday was Gabrielle's wedding day, and the man in front of her was her husband, Westley.

How can I open all theses files? I just got to read one or the other…thank you!!

Why can't I be here?"

Chapter 415 part 4 page is missing.
Chapter 418 last page missing.
Chapter 419 5th page missing.
Chapter 421 last page missing.
Pls check. Thank u

Last edited:

Why can't I be here?"

Can

Why can't I be here?"

Need ch 810 onwards

Why can't I be here?"

Need chapter after 648

I’m still in the early chapters and although I hope it gets better in character development I must say : this book is quite infuriating from a feminine perspective , almost like the writer’s sole purpose is to disrespect the character and make the character suffer through so much , undermining and belittling her womanhood making her look weak . I actually feel sorry for her 80% of the time while reading . Quite upsetting and enraging from a female’s perspective .

But I hope I’m impressed in the end …

I’m still in the early chapters and although I hope it gets better in character development I must say : this book is quite infuriating from a feminine perspective , almost like the writer’s sole purpose is to disrespect the character and make the character suffer through so much , undermining and belittling her womanhood making her look weak . I actually feel sorry for her 80% of the time while reading . Quite upsetting and enraging from a female’s perspective .

But I hope I’m impressed in the end …
this story has been updated..