What's new

Love After Divorce: My Ex-husband Wants Me Back Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Love After Divorce: My Ex-husband Wants Me BackLove After Divorce: My Ex-husband Wants Me Back Novel Synopsis

During her three years of marriage with Brendan, Adeline had become as humble as dust itself.
However, what she got in return wasn't love and affection, but endless indifference and disdain.
Worse yet, when the woman in Brendan's heart suddenly showed up, he further distanced himself from her.
Finally, Adeline couldn't stand it anymore and asked for a divorce. After all, why should she stay with such a cold, distant man?
The next one would surely be better. Brendan watched as his ex-wife left with her luggage in tow.
Suddenly, a thought occurred to him and he made a bet with his friends.
"She'll definitely regret leaving and will come crawling back to me in no time." After hearing about this bet, Adeline sneered. "Dream on!"
A few days later, Brendan ran into his ex-wife in a bar. It turned out she was celebrating her divorce.
Not long after, he noticed that the damned woman seemed to have a new suitor. Brendan was starting to panic.
The woman who had clung to him for three years suddenly didn't seem to give a damn about him. What was he going to do?
Read the complete episode now to find out more, thank you so much!

Attachments

• After Divorce 1.pdf
    381.7 KB · Views: 14