What's new

Loving The Gamma Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
Loving The GammaLoving The Gamma Novel Synopsis

"Is this just a game to you?" Aaron's eyes were blazing with fire. He was attempting to keep his wolf under control.
I should've been terrified, but I wasn't. "You tell me..." I smacked my lips together, pretending his anger didn't bother me at all.
"You're confusing me." A growl revibrated from his chest, as his hands coiled into fists.
He was ready to walk away when I held my palm against his chest. His eyes delved deep into mine and I could see his desire growing.
"You can have any female you want, and yet here you are, chasing after me when you know exactly that I don't like you."

My finger trailed down from his nose to his mouth, brushing his soft lips gently.
"Am I a challenge you're trying to win? Because you know I am someone you can't have? Off-limits? Your Alpha's sister?"
I could feel his body reacting to my touch, and it was all I ever wanted. I wanted him to fall hard for me.
In the same way that I was falling for him.
***** Book 3 of the Black Shadow Pack Series - While the story is stand-alone, I highly recommend that you read the first and second books in the series to gain a better understanding.

Book 1 - HE'S MY ALPHA (Completed)
Book 2 - THE BETA IS MINE (Completed)
Book 3 - LOVING THE GAMMA (Completed)
Spin-Off Book 1 - IN THE ARMS OF MY ALPHA (Completed)
Spin-Off Book 2 - THROUGH THE EYES OF MY ALPHA (Completed)
Spin-Off Book 3 - STEALING THE HEART OF MY ALPHA (Completed)

Attachments

• THE GAMMA 0.pdf
    285.8 KB · Views: 50
  • THE GAMMA 1.pdf
    162.6 KB · Views: 43
  • THE GAMMA 2.pdf
    260.1 KB · Views: 47
  • THE GAMMA 3.pdf
    335.3 KB · Views: 46