What's new

Mason Novel PDFs Free Download/Read Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
Mason Novel Synopsis Mason-by-Hope-Ford.jpg

Last Christmas was the first one I spent without my parents and I promised myself that by the next one I’d have someone to spend the holidays with.
I’ve been in a mood lately, unsure of what I need to do but knowing that I need to do something.
With Christmas not too far away, I’ve taken a look at my life and am sad to see what a lonely existence I’ve been living since I lost my parents.
It is time to do something. Something drastic. I can’t keep doing the same thing day in and day out.
Get up, go to work at my job as a cashier at the local Piggly Wiggly, come home, watch television, and go to bed just to get up and do it all again.
Sure, I probably shouldn’t have had a few drinks. Especially since I was under the drinking age and had to use a fake ID to get them.
And I probably shouldn’t have made such a big decision for my life after having said drinks. But it’s too late to back out now. I signed the paperwork.
Of course, I could probably get out of it. Say I was under the influence when I signed them or something. But I don’t want to. The more I’ve thought about it, the surer I’ve become. And besides, it worked for my parents. So why can’t it work for me?
Read the full story to find out more...

Attachments

• Mason-Hope-Ford.pdf
    635 KB · Views: 160