What's new

Mated To Four: Pregnant For The Alpha Brothers Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
Mated To Four: Pregnant For The Alpha Brothers Mated To Four: Pregnant For The Alpha Brothers Novel Synopsis

“Now you want to see your daughter?” I yelled as I watched the fathers of my child in anger.
“We didn’t know how it was possible for one child to carry the DNA of four alphas,”
alpha Shane uttered, his brothers agreeing with him. “And now you want me to accept you all and let you be the father of my daughter?”

I asked and as they nodded shamelessly, I felt even hurt.
They haven’t even apologized for the mistreatment I have received after finding out I was pregnant and here they were,
claiming to be a father of my child, who suffered along with me just because of them. ...

In a world ruled by werewolf packs, Zelene Pascal, an omega, is ecstatic when she senses the mate bond with the future alpha King Ray.
But her joy is short-lived when tragedy strikes, snatching away the only source of happiness she has ever known.
Awakening in bed with her mate's three hot, rude brothers, Zelene faces a harsh reality.
Punished and rejected, she discovers she carries a baby and is haunted by the looming question of which brother is the father.
As her pregnancy progresses, Zelene's fears escalate, only to be eclipsed by the shocking revelation awaiting her on the day of her daughter's birth.
Amidst the turmoil, a glimmer of hope emerges—could the brothers who wronged her have a change of heart and seek her forgiveness?
Read all the chapters of this mind blowing episode to discover how the story gonna end, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Mated To Four 1.pdf
    442.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Mated To Four 2.pdf
    444.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Mated To Four 3.pdf
    267.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Mated To Four 4.pdf
    440.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Mated To Four 5.pdf
    437.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Mated To Four 5-6.pdf