What's new

Modem dashboard

Yankees

New Techie
I would b happy if i get a modem dashbord with modern/improved feathers than mobile partner that supports all moderms. The latest ones please

Yankees said:
I would b happy if i get a modem dashbord with modern/improved feathers than mobile partner that supports all moderms. The latest ones please
Hey telling us your brand of modem hardware will help us in suggesting a dashboard with great UI ie specify if it's Huawei, Zte, Tct etc.

I use a huawai modem b?t I just want a universal software (latest version) that can be used to connect any modem t0 the internet with more/improved features than mobile partner not interms of dashboard per say. Apart from mannually creating an internet connection with os. 

Yankees said:
I use a huawai modem b?t I just want a universal software (latest version) that can be used to connect any modem t0 the internet with more/improved features than mobile partner not interms of dashboard per say. Apart from mannually creating an internet connection with os.
Couldn't upload one I initially wanted to => hey here is another good one just download and share your opinion about it 

Thank u very much. But i am still in need of the one u wanted to give. Try ur best for me. D0es this uv sent me Require settings f0r individual network 0r it will automatically configure network settings for any network?

Yankees said:
Thank u very much. But i am still in need of the one u wanted to give. Try ur best for me. D0es this uv sent me Require settings f0r individual network 0r it will automatically configure network settings for any network?
you will hear from us soon