What's new

My Little Alpha Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
My Little Alpha My Little Alpha Novel Synopsis

Suffering years of abuse from the Black Moon pack, Katya is pushed to limit one night.
The effects of night hit her hard, but in the lite of morning will things turn for a change.

Will it be for the better or is just another stepping stone for more pain………..
Drake’s eyes glittered with hate as he whispered “You will never be my Luna.
You will never be enough to be my Alpha female. You are nothing and will always be nothing.”
Pushing away from me he turned his back on me as he said “I Drake Vincent of the Black Moon pack REJECT you as my Mate.”
My eyes widen as pain filled my heart. Tears filled my eyes as I struggled to breathe.

I wanted to scream out at the intense pain that was burning in my chest. It was almost too much that I struggled to catch my breath.

I heard the sound of uncle Rico’s voice “don’t forget little your one special girl’.
Drake watched me over his shoulder as struggled to compose myself.
Then my wolf called out to me “Be strong you are not weak. We will have our day. He is not worthy of being our Mate.”
She cooed I straighten myself and stood tall. In a clear firm voice is said “I Katya Layla Cruz accept your Rejection”
I turned walked at the room as I heard the sound of something crashing against the wall.
With the rejection of her mate, she finally has the reason and the courage to leave but it means leaving behind the one person she truly loves most Logan.
Drake’s baby brother, the boy that she has loved as her own during the years of hell she has suffered.

Katya leaves him but makes Logan a promise that one day she will return for him.
After years apart she finally gets the chance make good on her promise.
Can she pay the price?
Will she fight the old demons of the past and attraction of her old mate?
Or will she just walk away and what will happen with Drake find out the truth of the past.
Will give up his true mate or will he believed the more lies.
Read the complete episode to find out more, thanksss....

Attachments

• Little Alpha 1.pdf
    470.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Little Alpha 2.pdf
    19.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Little Alpha 3.pdf
    19.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Little Alpha 4.pdf
    480.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Little Alpha 5.pdf
    466.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Little Alpha 6.pdf