What's new

My Visions His Reality Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

My Visions His RealityMy Visions His Reality Novel Synopsis

People don’t want to open a door and walk in to see a live session of p**n.
Oh. S**t!
My senior year at Ridgeback High School couldn’t have started on a better note. Not.
Everything was going absolutely fine. Perfect, even. I was being less clumsy.

I mean, I didn’t even trip on air once and that is a considerable feat for me, Well, until now.
I stared in horror at Melanie whose whole outfit was now soaked with my orange juice.
I don’t even know how the whole d**n carton of juice flew out of my hand and landed on her head, drenching her from head to toe.
The whole cafeteria was silent and everyone was staring at us in anticipation of the coming drama.

These people seriously needed to get a life.

Melanie, a power-hungry queen b**h was glaring at me. She snarled at me.
“You f**g *h!” She cried and her shrill voice resonated in the walls of the cafeteria.
In a way, I was thankful that it was Melanie and not Amanda who fate decided had to have a bath in my juice.

Amanda, the self-proclaimed queen bee of Ridgeback High School is crazier than anyone I have known.
Before Melanie could lunge at me, two hands grabbed her by the waist and pulled her away from me.
Drew was trying his best to keep Melanie from clawing at me and for that I was grateful.

With nails as long as hers, she would definitely be able to scrape my skin off.
Drew was Melanie’s boyfriend, though what did he see in her was beyond me.
Read all the chapters on this amazing episode to discover more, thank you so much!

Attachments

Last edited: