What's new

Obsessed CEO Throws Himself At Me Novel PDF Free Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
Obsessed CEO Throws Himself At Me Novel Synopsis Obsessed-CEO-Throws-Himself-at-Me.jpg

On an uninhabited island.
Raindrops pelted down like bullets, and the crashing of the waves was like drums.
With a dagger, Arielle Moore was shaving the wooden piece down with difficulty. It was as if she felt
nothing as the rain continued to hit her face.

She had lost contact with her family for ten years. Just as she finally found the Southalls—just as she was
about to find out the truth about her mother's death and her kidnapping—a group of people who
claimed to be the ones to bring her home tried to kill her.
She successfully defeated them, but the ship sunk, and she ended up on this uninhabited island.
Read full story to find out more....

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi, does anyone knows the name of the author of this novel? I can see that in joyread is called a beauty with multiple masks. Thanks

Obsessed CEO Throws Himself At Me Novel SynopsisView attachment 30742

Raindrops pelted down like bullets, and the crashing of the waves was like drums.
With a dagger, Arielle Moore was shaving the wooden piece down with difficulty. It was as if she felt

She had lost contact with her family for ten years. Just as she finally found the Southalls—just as she was
about to find out the truth about her mother's death and her kidnapping—a group of people who
She successfully defeated them, but the ship sunk, and she ended up on this uninhabited island.
Hi, is there an update for chapter 774 and more?

cant wait the next updte chapter 976

Hi Simon, pls update the"Obsessed CEO throws himself at me, thanks