What's new

Owned by the Alphas Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Owned by the Alphas Owned by the Alphas Novel Synopsis

Nikolai. Braxton. Derik. Three alphas who have pledged to protect the humans in their territory.
All they ask in return is one night with the virgins of the villages, one night to take them under the blood moon and complete the ritual.
This year is Lorelai’s turn.
A winter born, cursed—or blessed—with powers rarely seen, Lorelai has been shunned by the other villagers her whole life.
Once she’s taken to the wolves’ mansion, she takes matters into her own hands.
After all, what if one night just isn’t enough?

..............................................................................................................................................

Every year they came. Every year they tormented. Every year they stared from dark eyes and huge bodies at the offerings of the village.
This year was my year.
Turning eighteen was meant to be some amazing experience that the village deemed as an honor because of them.
Like being a chew toy for a bunch of asshole alphas for the night was something to celebrate. Like saving my V*gina to be ripped to shreds by them meant I should be forever grateful to their big hairy balls. Yeah, right.

The village was usually quiet, but not tonight. Tonight was the blood moon. The night of the offerings. It was alive with music and the roar of a bonfire as the village prepared.
I looked over at the white dress my mother had laid out and sneered.
I had contemplated forgoing the whole thing by ruining my “purity” with the baker’s son in the men’s village, but last time they had been offered a nonvirgin, the alphas had lost their shit and burned almost every hut to the ground, ravaging the offender like a whore in front of the flames.
Read the complete episode to find out more, thank you so much!

Attachments

Please add

Claimed By The Alphas (Book 2)
Marked By The Alphas (Book 3)

Last edited by a moderator: