What's new

Please help!!

Lindzallyn

New Techie
So I’ve been reading the divorced billionaire heiress. I’ve been clicking on chapter section attachments and have been able to scroll through all pages In the attachment (on my iPhone) and able to read through them no problem.
However…
This afternoon when I click on the chapter section attachments, when it opens the reader it only shows me one (1) page. I then have to click out of page and click on second page of attachment, and so on.
Why is this no longer showing all pages of attachment at once? This seems like a crazy way to read an over 1200 chapter book if I have to keeping opening and closing windows for each and every page. Please help! Im on chapter 254 and I’m hooked. Thank you!!

So I’ve been reading the divorced billionaire heiress. I’ve been clicking on chapter section attachments and have been able to scroll through all pages In the attachment (on my iPhone) and able to read through them no problem.
However…
This afternoon when I click on the chapter section attachments, when it opens the reader it only shows me one (1) page. I then have to click out of page and click on second page of attachment, and so on.
Why is this no longer showing all pages of attachment at once? This seems like a crazy way to read an over 1200 chapter book if I have to keeping opening and closing windows for each and every page. Please help! Im on chapter 254 and I’m hooked. Thank you!!
Try restarting your system, if you notice same error, don't format yet, try using a different browser, that may sort it out.

Tried that. Even went as far as downloading multiple different web browsers. tried safari, google, chrome, and Firefox. Still making me sort one page at a time.
Maybe It's actually a compilation of processes or programming, pls, you can try and adapt with it at the moment. going through one attachment at a time, I know how it feels, if there's an alternative for a search, you can also try using it thanks..