What's new

ROMANTIC WORDS TO TELL HER

• Thread starter precious
  • Start date
  • Viewed 2014 times.
P

precious

I am here again,you know we the unromantic type usually run out of word that can make her/them go mad,so that is why i am here
I need you to please suggst as many romantic words i can say to her that wil make her go crazy

Come here, darling, come sit beside me. I wana say something to you.....
Switie, I want you to look at me, not just me, look into my eyes cus thats the window of my soul...look into them and understand the deep feelings I have for you in my heart...all am about to say comes up from deep deep inside of me.

If beauty had a name, it will be your name,
If innocence had a face, it will be your face,
If LOVE had a description, it will be your life,
If I were to love someone, it would be you, my love, and only you...

You worked your charm the very first day you spoke to me,
your face is something I could never forget...it keeps on replaying,
I am so glad that I fell inlove with you but, baby, it aint complete without you loving me back... Baby, I need you to love me back.

Without you, I would find myself so blue,
I LOVE YOU, MY DEAREST and I will always do,
i want you to know that, you are the very reason I live ever since that destined day
I want to live with and love you forever, honey...cus you are just like this beautiful angel sent from heaven, just for me

Honey, I have made a silent promise to myself to love you....please, sweetie, grant me this golden opportunity, I aint perfect sweetie, but I peomise you wont regret your it

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH.....and i know deep in me, I will never love anyone same way....its so intense

I try to find the words to say how I feel, how much I love you, how much I am in love, but no words come to my lips each time I look upon your face. Your eyes put me in an exotic trance and I feel motionless, speechless, dare I say helpless. Your beauty shines inside and out, right through your eyes, through me and into me. It keeps me bundled in a warmth I cannot explain, only to say that its shining is exhilarating. Whether I feel too scared to speak, too bound by emotion or gagged by utter and complete love I do not know. I only know that I feel weightless around you. Everything is surreal. Is this real? These precious thoughts and feelings are new to me. Never have I met someone who could throw me into such a state of mental chaos. Never have I lost control of my emotions. I admit, you have control of my heart. I have been so scared to admit this, why? I pray your hands are delicate or my heart will break. Vulnerability is the last line to cross for love, I'm here. Amber, you are responsible for putting me into this entranced and hypnotic state. For that I thank you. This blessing of immeasurable joy and elation you have bestowed on me is the truest gift any man could receive. Do I deserve this? I have so many questions. Please accept my love for you as you read this. I was only unable to speak of my love because my lips seal shut and trumpets scream in my ear with confusion and delights each and every time I see the gaze of your eyes! I know not what I do, I barely remember how I act when I am with you. My heart races, thumps, then stops. Forgive me. I am not a coward, I am only subdued by contemplation, confusion and bliss. This is a feeling I have not yet dealt with.

zeal said:
I try to find the words to say how I feel, how much I love you, how much I am in love, but no words come to my lips each time I look upon your face. Your eyes put me in an exotic trance and I feel motionless, speechless, dare I say helpless. Your beauty shines inside and out, right through your eyes, through me and into me. It keeps me bundled in a warmth I cannot explain, only to say that its shining is exhilarating. Whether I feel too scared to speak, too bound by emotion or gagged by utter and complete love I do not know. I only know that I feel weightless around you. Everything is surreal. Is this real? These precious thoughts and feelings are new to me. Never have I met someone who could throw me into such a state of mental chaos. Never have I lost control of my emotions. I admit, you have control of my heart. I have been so scared to admit this, why? I pray your hands are delicate or my heart will break. Vulnerability is the last line to cross for love, I'm here. Amber, you are responsible for putting me into this entranced and hypnotic state. For that I thank you. This blessing of immeasurable joy and elation you have bestowed on me is the truest gift any man could receive. Do I deserve this? I have so many questions. Please accept my love for you as you read this. I was only unable to speak of my love because my lips seal shut and trumpets scream in my ear with confusion and delights each and every time I see the gaze of your eyes! I know not what I do, I barely remember how I act when I am with you. My heart races, thumps, then stops. Forgive me. I am not a coward, I am only subdued by contemplation, confusion and bliss. This is a feeling I have not yet dealt with.

This your own is better used as a love letter i guess

My sweetest,I use to think that luv was just a ferry tale,until our first hello,until our first smile,but if I have to do

it all again,I wouldn't change a thing bcos dis luv is ever lasting,my luv u are every thing a man would want ,one thousand

words are not enough 2say how I feel inside,God knows I 've never felt like dis b4,now u are all am living4,I pray dat dis

luv 'll last 4ever,suddenly,life has new meaning 2me,d beauty of it all,d things u never expected coming ur way,I woke up & suddenly am in love with u, my charming angel