What's new

Spurned Luna's Return: On Your Knees, Alpha Chase! Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Spurned Luna's Return: On Your Knees, Alpha Chase!Spurned Luna's Return: On Your Knees, Alpha Chase! Novel Synopsis

"Why is it you?" he barked, irate after discovering she was the one, "I can't accept you as my mate.
You are nothing but a worthless Omega! I, Chase Remington of Ralton pack...
hereby reject you as my mate!" *** Lavana McKenny was just four years old when she lost everything-
her parents, her pack, and her chance to live a dignified life being a princess.
Instead, in the enemy's land, she is gifted the fate of being a punching bag with no guts to resist her tormentors.
Years flew by but her zeal for revenge waned, as all she could see was a bleak future.

Being unable to shift at 19 also further convinced her of being worthless.
When she was about to give up, the moon goddess granted her a boon, enabling her to shift.
But peril comes looking for her after finding out that her mate was the evil Alpha's son whom she so despised.
He rejected her ruthlessly and subjected her to humiliation by the entire pack. What is in store for her?
Will she be able to escape the pack and make a grand comeback?
Don't just linger. Dive in and be entertained. Note: There are some grammatical errors too,
which I'm trying to fix, but once you're hooked, you're hooked.
I'm open to suggestions and criticism. I want to grow and serve you better.
Read all the chapters now to determine end of this amazing story, enjoy!

Attachments

• skylar.png
    skylar.png
    329.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Spurned Luna 1.pdf
    265.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Spurned Luna 2.pdf
    435.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Spurned Luna 3.pdf
    412.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Spurned Luna 4.pdf
    293.1 KB · Views: 12