What's new

Starting with A Divorce Novel PDF Download/Online Readings

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
 Starting with A Divorce Starting with A Divorce Novel Synopsis

Divorce

“Sign it.”
A cold and deep voice sounded from above Ainsley’s head. Then a divorce agreement was handed over.
Ainsley was slightly startled. She silently raised her head and looked at Cason with a wry smile on her face.
So that was how it was.
No wonder Cason had called Ainsley this morning to tell her that he was coming back at night and that he had something to tell her.
Ainsley was happy for the whole day, but she didn’t expect Cason to talk to her about this thing.

The three-year marriage was finally coming to an end.
Ainsley silently took the divorce agreement. She clenched her hands slightly. After a moment of silence, she said **, “Do you have to divorce me?”
Cason frowned and looked at Ainsley, who had been his wife for three years.
It seemed that Ainsley had just cleaned the room.
There were still beads of sweat on her fair forehead, and there was obvious exhaustion and confusion in her eyes. She didn’t wear makeup, instead, she wore a pair of glasses.

Ainsley looked gentle and simple, but boring.
It was such an ordinary and dull woman who had been Cason’s wife for three years.
Cason slowly withdrew his gaze and snapped the cigarette in his hand.
Cáson said, “Sign it. She’s back. I don’t want her to misunderstand me.” His voice was light but firm.
Read the full story now to find out more interesting views, thankss....

Attachments

View attachment 221550Starting with A Divorce Novel Synopsis

Divorce

“Sign it.”
A cold and deep voice sounded from above Ainsley’s head. Then a divorce agreement was handed over.
Ainsley was slightly startled. She silently raised her head and looked at Cason with a wry smile on her face.
So that was how it was.
No wonder Cason had called Ainsley this morning to tell her that he was coming back at night and that he had something to tell her.
Ainsley was happy for the whole day, but she didn’t expect Cason to talk to her about this thing.

The three-year marriage was finally coming to an end.
Ainsley silently took the divorce agreement. She clenched her hands slightly. After a moment of silence, she said **, “Do you have to divorce me?”
Cason frowned and looked at Ainsley, who had been his wife for three years.
It seemed that Ainsley had just cleaned the room.
There were still beads of sweat on her fair forehead, and there was obvious exhaustion and confusion in her eyes. She didn’t wear makeup, instead, she wore a pair of glasses.

Ainsley looked gentle and simple, but boring.
It was such an ordinary and dull woman who had been Cason’s wife for three years.
Cason slowly withdrew his gaze and snapped the cigarette in his hand.
Cáson said, “Sign it. She’s back. I don’t want her to misunderstand me.” His voice was light but firm.
Read the full story now to find out more interesting views, thankss....
Hi can you please upload You are gonna miss me when I am gone (Calista everhart₹