What's new

Tango with the Alpha's Heart Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

Tango with the Alpha's Heart Tango with the Alpha's Heart Novel Synopsis
The fire wolf mated to the snow wolf and ran away with the babies. ------------------- Alexander.
He must be in there! I hesitated in my tracks, and before I thought it through, I stood in front of Alpha Alexander's office.
I swallowed hard, hearing his and an unknown woman's voices coming from inside.
Jealousy and possessiveness bubbled up inside me, and the urge to barge in rose in me. “Who is she?"
“He met her at the training camp. She is a perfect suitor for him.
It snowed last night, indicating that his wolf is happy with his choice.”
Alexander took my innocence last night, and now he is taking that thing in his office as his Luna. -------------------
Emily never shifted on her 18th birthday and became the laughingstock of the pack.

When her old crush, Alexander Black, returns from Alpha Training, she never expected him to be her mate.
After a night of passionate love, Emily learns that Alexander has taken a chosen mate.
Heartbroken, she runs off and disappears, leaving Alexander confused and in search of her.
Now, five years later, Emily is a high-rank warrior in King Alpha's army and a mother to her four-year-old boy.
Her friend invites her to a dance club, Alexander is the club owner.
Will Alex manage to figure out that the girl in the club is his fated mate, and will Emily reveal her identity and dark secrets?
Are you ready for an emotional rollercoaster ride?
Read the story to discover more interesting views, thank you!

Attachments