What's new

techno t3

• Thread starter fords
  • Start date
  • Viewed 7470 times.
F

fords

pls I have a techno t3 android phone I locked it using Spartan unlock. I don't have a data service enabled and can not use my Google account. can you please help me with a code for unlock or tell me any other way out.

fords said:
pls I have a techno t3 android phone I locked it using Spartan unlock. I don't have a data service enabled and can not use my Google account. can you please help me with a code for unlock or tell me any other way out.
you can always use your google account to reset your password security on android devices irrespective of data service availability or none

fords said:
if zeal contribution didn't solve your problem you can simply do this to get your tecno android phone hard-reseted / hard -unlocked

switch your tecno phone  off, then hold volume up and press power button, while still holding the two until it boot to recovery mode, select wipe data using volume up and down, and select yes by pressing the menu button.after that,  press reboot now to get your android device back to it's factory default without using google account