What's new

The Alpha Chose Me Novel PDFs Free Download/ReadOnline

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
The Alpha Chose MeThe Alpha Chose Me Novel Synopsis

Today was another day closer to leaving.

Staring up at the sold sign that was perched on our front lawn a sigh fell from my lips.
I had lived in Florida for as long as I could remember.
This was my home, this was my moms home and I wasn’t ready to leave. Being here was the only place I felt close to her.

My mom died shortly after I was born. Bad labour, lots of blood lost. They couldn’t save her. I was raised by my grandmother.
“Still staring at that sign I see”.

She knew I wasn’t big on the idea of leaving. I didn’t want to move and have to start all over again.
I was happy here, I had friends here, Tommy was here.
At 18 I was doing pretty well. I was getting straight As, had a part time job, all in all my life was good.

It was all going to be taken away from me by this time tomorrow.
How was I suppose to leave my friends? my boyfriend?.
“Leah you’re 18 years old. You’ll make new friends, you’ll get a new boyfriend. We need this change honey, it’ll be good for us”.
Read the full story for more interesting views thanksss.....

Attachments

Thanks for the latest update ,

Notice lots of chapters have lots of blank pages. e.g. Chapter 1 should be 1-16 but writing stops @2 ? Chapter 11 should be 1-19 but writing stops @5 ?
Chapter 43 writing stops between 19-32 ?
I haven't been through all yet (obviously) , as still reading... or trying to. Worried that the blank pages means I'm missing out
Chapters 68+ onwards appears to be a repeat of chapters 37+ onwards ?

I noticed Chapter 103 is missing also.

Enjoying it so far, please fix (or reload) so easier to enjoy

Thanks
Could you not post this a million times?

O have the same problem. Been trying to figure it out for days
OK it might just be me, but I think I figured out how to stop that from happening. When you’re on the forum, turn your phone horizontally before you open the chapter. For me, it clears up all the blurriness. However, I do own an iPhone, so I’m not sure if that would be specific to just an iPhone or any type of phone.

I noticed the chapters here stop at 166. There are currently 200 chapters on Novelsago. Just wondering if this one was going to be updated soon.

View attachment 113345The Alpha Chose Me Novel Synopsis

Today was another day closer to leaving.

Staring up at the sold sign that was perched on our front lawn a sigh fell from my lips.
I had lived in Florida for as long as I could remember.
This was my home, this was my moms home and I wasn’t ready to leave. Being here was the only place I felt close to her.

My mom died shortly after I was born. Bad labour, lots of blood lost. They couldn’t save her. I was raised by my grandmother.
“Still staring at that sign I see”.

She knew I wasn’t big on the idea of leaving. I didn’t want to move and have to start all over again.
I was happy here, I had friends here, Tommy was here.
At 18 I was doing pretty well. I was getting straight As, had a part time job, all in all my life was good.

It was all going to be taken away from me by this time tomorrow.
How was I suppose to leave my friends? my boyfriend?.
“Leah you’re 18 years old. You’ll make new friends, you’ll get a new boyfriend. We need this change honey, it’ll be good for us”.
Read the full story for more interesting views thanksss.....
When is chapter 168 and above going to be posted?

When will this be updated as it sort of just stops midway through a sentence….chapters after 170 pretty please……

Thank you… I have seen somewhere that it’s up to 368 chapters but of course your site offers the best and most up to date free so I’m hoping that you have found them and can upload them. Pretty please…….:)
Actually a correction to my above statement - the place I found this goes up to chapter 375 however upon further investigation your chapter 179 is equal/the same as their chapter 375. However in saying that are you able to find any further chapters for this novel as I’m invested still and I’d love to be able to finish it.
Of course I’ve looked everywhere for them however they don’t seem to be available anywhere paid or unpaid….Surely the author wants their readers to continue or finish there work?

I’d appreciate anything your able to do and/or find out about this.

Please and thank you in advance and for your amazing work. I appreciate it.