What's new

The Alpha King's Second Chance Mate Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie

The Alpha King's Second Chance Mate The Alpha King's Second Chance Mate Novel Synopsis

“You can claw at me all you want, but your body betrays you, Natalia.”
I can hardly breathe with his hand wrapped around my throat.
But his presence is intoxicating enough that the need for oxygen flees my body. “Let go of me, Cardan.”
“Never.” He growls, and then he swallows my next breath with a searing crush of his lips against mine.

Natalia, an orphaned, weak omega lives life day by day with her head down.
Always shying away from the members of her pack who treat her like the abomination they think she is.
A weak breed that’s never even had her first shift. The only solace she finds within the Crimson Beasts’ Pack is in the arms of her best friend, Cardan Salvatore.
The same one she’s had a crush on for the last ten years, who also happens to be the Heir to the Alpha Throne.

In a moment of loosened inhibitions, Cardan and Natalia fall into bed together on the night of his coronation ceremony, and he gives his word to love and choose Natalia forever.

But what happens when the following morning Cardan finds his fated mate?
Who also happens to be the same cousin who has tormented and bullied Natalia for years.
He breaks Natalia’s heart, choosing Abigail in her place to become his Luna.
A devastated Natalia runs away to the human realm, completely unaware she’s carrying his unborn triplets.

Worse is when five years later, her kids are taken from her. Only promised to be returned safely in exchange for their father's life.
With no other choice, she returns back to the male who shattered her heart years go, seeking his help to save their children.
And in doing so, Natalia’s convictions are tested, making her question the values that shaped her into the woman she is today,
when now King Cardan declares that she is his second chance mate, with Abigail no longer in the picture.
But when she saves a mysterious and charming male named Alden’s life, a new player enters the scene, and soon enough, Natalia finds her heart torn between two men.
Will she embrace a second chance with Cardan, or will the unexpected connection with Alden lead her down a uncharted path of love and self discovery?
Read all the chapters now to find out more, thank you!

Attachments

• Chance Mate 1.pdf
    52.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Chance Mate 1.pdf
    52.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Chance Mate 2.pdf
    43.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Chance Mate 3.pdf
    44.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Chance Mate 4.pdf
    44.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Chance Mate 5.pdf