What's new

The Alpha Rejected Second Chance Mate Novel PDF Download/Read Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
The Alpha Rejected Second Chance MateThe Alpha Rejected Second Chance Mate Novel Synopsis

"I, Jake Ferrel, the Alpha King's only son and the future leader of this pack, am rejecting you, Nora Preston, as my future Luna and mate."
"You better get lost, you hear me? Don't you dare bring shame to our people."
"Look at yourself, you're just an ugly cow. You ain't never gonna find a mate like me. Now get the hell outta here and stop burdening our pack."
Nora’s life took a wild turn from mistreatment in her pack. Her sister Maria had it all, leaving Nora in the shadows.
Things got crazier when Nora found out Jake, the Alpha’s son and her crush was her mate.
Excited she told him only to find him cheating with her sister. Jake rejected her, saying she wasn’t good enough to be his future Luna.

Heartbroken, Nora wandered into the woods, saw weird things and ended up with a stranger, thinking it was a dream.
But surprise! The Moon Goddess gave Nora a second chance mate: Michael a strong and caring Alpha from Nexton Pack.
Nora disappeared before learning his name. Weeks later, Nora discovered she was pregnant.
Now, she wonders if fate will bring her and Alpha Michael together.
Unknown to her, Michael’s under a curse from the Moon Goddess and only Nora’s love and their son might be able to break the curse.
Can her love free Michael and his pack from the Moon Goddess’s curse?
Read the complete episode to unravel the details on this story, thanksss....

Attachments

• Rejected SCM 1.pdf
    258.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Rejected SCM 2.pdf
    252.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Rejected SCM 3.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 95
  • Rejected SCM 4.pdf
    256 KB · Views: 98
  • Rejected SCM 5.pdf
    427.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Rejected SCM 6.pdf