What's new

The Alpha's Hated Breeder Novel PDF Download/Online Reading

Simon

Well-rounded Techie
The Alpha's Hated BreederThe Alpha's Hated Breeder Novel Synopsis
I own you, Megan Armstrong Zade's voice was a deadly whisper. You are mine to use as I see fit.
I will never be yours in any way that matters. My heart remains my own. Ive already taken your body and | have taken your freedom, I have no use for your heart. Megan is the pack omega and life for her takes a turn when she is mated to her Alpha but he has no need for someone of her caliber and so he gives her to the notorious Alpha Zade Blackwood.

Zade's name is feared wherever it is mentioned for his ferocity and his cruelty. Innocent and kind Megan is given to him but as luck would have it, they are each other's second chance mates. Zade's first mate died in childbirth and he has for a second except to secure his line so he takes Megan as a breeder.

Megan is forced to live in the shadow of the dead woman who was the love of Zade's life. If only her life could remain so simple, but the past comes to haunt them both and they have no one to turn to but each other. Can they look past their own hatred and realize that maybe what they need is right in front of them?

.................................................................................. ............................................................................

MEGAN’S POV

"Megan, you have to hurry up, you know you are in charge of cleaning the dance venue for our new Luna,"
Miss. Cherry, the head of the omegas said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I was taken aback, temporarily feeling numbed from pain as I wrapped up her instruction.
Tonight was the ceremonial ball celebrating my brother, I don’t know if I could call him that, Ryan's and Jessica- his girlfriend's betrothal.
The former alpha of our pack who adopted me and raised me as one of his own, but his son, Ryan, never liked me.

He treated me contemptuously and told me I didn't belong, he found immense pleasure in making a mockery of me.

Unfortunately, when his father died, Ryan rose to power and made me an omega; the lowest rank of the pack.
It was a miserable existence, always made me feel like I was less than everyone else.
It was because of that no one knew today was my eighteenth birthday and I could only be cursed to do repetitive housework day after day.
Read all the chapters now to unravel the full story, thank you so much!

Attachments

• Hated Breeder 1.pdf
    353.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Hated Breeder 2.pdf
    699.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Hated Breeder 3.pdf
    572.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Hated Breeder 4.pdf
    646.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Hated Breeder 5.pdf
    491.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Hated Breeder 6.pdf
    622 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
View attachment 262554The Alpha's Hated Breeder Novel Synopsis
I own you, Megan Armstrong Zade's voice was a deadly whisper. You are mine to use as I see fit.
I will never be yours in any way that matters. My heart remains my own. Ive already taken your body and | have taken your freedom, I have no use for your heart. Megan is the pack omega and life for her takes a turn when she is mated to her Alpha but he has no need for someone of her caliber and so he gives her to the notorious Alpha Zade Blackwood.

Zade's name is feared wherever it is mentioned for his ferocity and his cruelty. Innocent and kind Megan is given to him but as luck would have it, they are each other's second chance mates. Zade's first mate died in childbirth and he has for a second except to secure his line so he takes Megan as a breeder.

Megan is forced to live in the shadow of the dead woman who was the love of Zade's life. If only her life could remain so simple, but the past comes to haunt them both and they have no one to turn to but each other. Can they look past their own hatred and realize that maybe what they need is right in front of them?

.................................................................................. ............................................................................

MEGAN’S POV

"Megan, you have to hurry up, you know you are in charge of cleaning the dance venue for our new Luna,"
Miss. Cherry, the head of the omegas said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I was taken aback, temporarily feeling numbed from pain as I wrapped up her instruction.
Tonight was the ceremonial ball celebrating my brother, I don’t know if I could call him that, Ryan's and Jessica- his girlfriend's betrothal.
The former alpha of our pack who adopted me and raised me as one of his own, but his son, Ryan, never liked me.

He treated me contemptuously and told me I didn't belong, he found immense pleasure in making a mockery of me.

Unfortunately, when his father died, Ryan rose to power and made me an omega; the lowest rank of the pack.
It was a miserable existence, always made me feel like I was less than everyone else.
It was because of that no one knew today was my eighteenth birthday and I could only be cursed to do repetitive housework day after day.
Read all the chapters now to unravel the full story, thank you so much!
Please load all the chapters