What's new

The Arrangement Novel PDFs Free Download/Read Online

De Pro-Techie

Well-rounded Techie
The Arrangement Novel Synopsis 54850254.jpg

“Macey, where are you?” Macey was my one-year-old black Persian cat, who was now sitting on top of my wardrobe and staring down at me curiously.

“C’mon kitty, get down here and eat your food. ”

She meowed and jumped down into my arms as I headed towards the kitchen before serving her cat food to her so that I could get ready.

Living in Manhattan, New York wasn’t easy for me. Even with a Bachelors in engineering, I have still managed to remain jobless.
But I was lucky enough to share an apartment with my childhood best friend, Emily Lockwood.
Emily was somewhat of a legend is the only person to break down the walls of yours truly, Angela Carson.

Speaking of Emily, nowadays I often help her in her flower shop. Yup, a flower shop.
I’ve been questioned on this since I have my degree in mechanics, but thanks to my overprotective and extremely possessive brothers,
who don’t believe I should be working after what happened with me in my previous company, I find this impossibility.
I’m not surprised since they’ve never allowed me to work, but then this incident had to happen to me.
Read full story to find out more..

Attachments

• Arrangement 1.pdf
    104.4 KB · Views: 9,771
  • Arrangement 2.pdf
    66.2 KB · Views: 2,776
  • Arrangement 3.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,985
  • Arrangement 4.pdf
    127.9 KB · Views: 1,626
  • Arrangement 5.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 3,124
The Arrangement Novel SynopsisView attachment 33020

“Macey, where are you?” Macey was my one-year-old black Persian cat, who was now sitting on top of my wardrobe and staring down at me curiously.

“C’mon kitty, get down here and eat your food. ”

She meowed and jumped down into my arms as I headed towards the kitchen before serving her cat food to her so that I could get ready.

Living in Manhattan, New York wasn’t easy for me. Even with a Bachelors in engineering, I have still managed to remain jobless.
But I was lucky enough to share an apartment with my childhood best friend, Emily Lockwood.
Emily was somewhat of a legend is the only person to break down the walls of yours truly, Angela Carson.

Speaking of Emily, nowadays I often help her in her flower shop. Yup, a flower shop.
I’ve been questioned on this since I have my degree in mechanics, but thanks to my overprotective and extremely possessive brothers,
who don’t believe I should be working after what happened with me in my previous company, I find this impossibility.
I’m not surprised since they’ve never allowed me to work, but then this incident had to happen to me.
Read full story to find out more..
Looking forward to the next update. By any chance would it be possible for the Galatea version of this book, they are a bit different