What's new

The Battle of the Alpha’s Novel PDF Download/Reading Online

Simon

Well-rounded Techie

The Battle of the Alpha’sThe Battle of the Alpha’s Novel Synopsis

After taking over from her father, Brielle becomes the first female Alpha to exist. Better yet, the pack she takes over is the second largest in the country.
To say she already had her work cut out for her would be an understatement.
Since the day she was born, she’s planned for this very day and made sure she would be a force to be reckoned with.
Despite being one of the most ruthless, strongest warriors to date, many Alpha’s from other packs believe the Shadow Pack need a man in charge.
Brielle must assert her dominance and deter those coming to take her title.
She was prepared to put up one hell of a fight and eliminate anyone coming to take what was her birthright.
It was about time these men knew who was in charge, anyway.
It all seems simple enough, right? Knock a few egos back into place and reject a few marriage proposals from desperate, unmated males.
How complicated could it be?

Except, it was about to get more complicated than Brielle could ever imagine.
In the mist of all the chaos, the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack decided to take a shot at taking over from Brielle.
Now this was different from the attempt’s of other Alpha’s because firstly, the Blood Moon Pack was the only pack larger than the Shadow Pack and secondly, it turns out the Alpha is Brielle’s mate.
Will realising Brielle is his mate change the Alpha’s plans to dominant her and eliminate her leadership?
Or has the battle for the Alpha title of the Shadow Pack only just begun?
If that’s then case, then as Brielle would say; “let the games begin.”
And quite literally, might I add.
Oh, damn it, I forgot one more thing. Did I say Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack? Sorry, I meant Alpha’s.
More specifically, I meant Alpha River, Alpha Ryker and Alpha Reid.
No one told Brielle it would be easy, but she certainly didn’t expect to have 3 mates trying to take away her pack.
Continue reading to discover how this amazing story gonna end, thank you so much!

Attachments

• The Battle 0.pdf
    34.5 KB · Views: 27
  • The Battle 1.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 28
  • The Battle 2.pdf
    39 KB · Views: 20
  • The Battle 3.pdf
    38.9 KB · Views: 22
  • The Battle 4.pdf
    38 KB · Views: 24
  • The Battle 5.pdf